Chapter : 32

Aarav's Pov:

Damn, stupid bet!

I regret losing the bet with Priya. I was not having any problem to go with her for a movie because she is good friend of mine. But the way she said it in front of Aashna was very different. I don't wanted to ruin this day after making her smile but now I know I have already ruined it.

I still remember her eyes which were filled with immense happiness when she saw the rose which I gave her few minutes ago. I knew she liked pink roses and when I saw a vendor selling them on the street, I had a urge to buy them but Ruan was with me and I knew very well that if I purchase it now he will definitely tease me, so I decided to take it later.

After Ruan's dropped me to the college, I took my bike and went to the place to buy the roses. Luckily the vendor was still sitting there. I wanted to purchase all of them and gift it to her, but I can't do that. What will she think of me? So I purchased only one rose and gave it to her. She was indeed happy seeing that and seeing her happy, I got happy too.

But now, how will I talk to her? What she must be thinking about me right now? I hope she don't take this movie thing seriously.

"Why aren't you eating your Ice-cream?” I asked as she not even touched her ice cream yet.

"Sorry, I was thinking something.” She said and extending her hand to take a spoon but instead of taking the spoon she grabbed a knife. I saw Ruan, Kriya and Abhi looking at her but she was unaware of it. Man! I literally spoiled her mood!

Before she could eat her Ice-cream with that knife, I hold her hand took it away from her.

"I don't think so you can eat with a knife.” I said and a smile appeared on her face.

"Sorry, I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I not noticed it." She said still smiling.

"It happens.” Abhi said and what she did next was pretty cute. She covered her face with her hands, as if she was embarrassed. I swear she looked cutest person alive. But I don't know I felt like she wiped her eyes while covering her face.

"Okay, change the topic or else you guys will kill me because of embarrassment.” She said and everyone laughed.

I took out the spoon and handed it to her. She shyly took it from my hand and said thank you.

"Oh, why only giving spoon, if you don't mind you can even feed her.” Kriya teased and I don't know what came over me but I seriously took the spoon from her hand, dipped it in the ice cream and took the spoon directly in front of her mouth to eat.

The expression she gave was priceless. Her eyes widened in shock as if she has seen a ghost. But still they showed amusement in it.

"Are you going to stare that the whole time?” Abhi said and she nodded her head in no.

I took the spoon little close to her.

"Please.” I said and very slowly and shyly she ate it. Thank god!

I glanced at Kriya who was shocked too. I gave her a smile but she ignored it. Then I realized it! Did I actually fed her? I hope she don't take it in a wrong way.

"Why would I mind feeding her? She is very good friend of mine.” I answered Kriya for the taunt she gave me few minutes ago.

"Moreover, look at your boyfriend. He is going on eating his Ice-cream, he should be the one feeding you but no! Instead he hugged a girl in front of you.” I teased her and she actually glared at Ruan. Sorry man, you are gone now!

"She hugged me." Ruan said.

"Shut up. Even you did.” Kriya said and everyone laughed.

In the meantime, Aashna received a call but she ended it quickly saying that she will text the address to the person on the other side of the call. Is she going somewhere?

After we were done we went out of the hotel and decided to go home.

"Come.” I said to Aashna but she refused it.

"Sorry, I'm having some work. I'm going in opposite direction.” She said.

"No problem, I will drop you.” I insisted.

"No, its okay. You might be getting late for your practice.” She said.

"No, I'm not. I will drop you.” I said and then heard a loud sound of horn, a smile appeared on Aashna's face so I turned to look at the person and saw Karan, her class mate standing on the other side of the road. Is she going with him?

"Are you both going somewhere?” Kriya asked her.

"Yes, I don't know where but he said he is having some work with me." She replied and I felt like my blood boiling.

"Okay, take care.” Kriya said.

"Bye everyone.” She said and turned towards me.

"Aarav.” She called and I looked at her.

"Actually I wanted to say that..."She was saying something but was cut my horn. Why can't this boy wait?

"Sorry again. Bye.” She said and went to other side of the road. I felt hurt but more than that I was angry. Where the hell is she going with him? Was the only question in mind.

I not bothered to look at her once, I just started my bike and went away from there.

Ruan went to drop Kriya  whereas Abhi followed me.

"Slow down man." He said the moment his bike came next to mine but I was not in mood to listen anything so I increased the speed and drove away from him.

I was driving recklessly without knowing where I was going.

"Jealous?” I heard someone saying and I looked at the person on my right side. Why can't he leave me alone?

"Why are you following me? Just go back.” I said to Abhi but he is too stubborn to listen.

"You know I won't do that.” He said and I stopped the bike and he did the same.

"What's wrong? Why are you angry” Abhi asked.

"I don't know.” I replied.

"You said you don't love her, then why are you jealous?” Abhi asked and I was speechless this time.

I know I like her, In fact I like her a lot.
But do I actually love her?

Do vote and comment.
Thank you