21

Aarav's Pov:

After I left my home in anger today, I was confused on where to go? So I drove to our college hoping that it will help me to calm down. I came to the college and looked around but there was no sign of my friends so I decided to call them and realizes that I have forgot my mobile. F**k! I was hell pissed off by now and was about to leave the college, when I heard world's sweetest voice which indeed made me stop.

"Hi.” Aashna said and I replied her the same. I was not interested to take my anger on her so I sat on the bike and decided to leave but I don't think so that this stubborn girl will allow me to do so. Aashna kept on asking me that what is wrong with me but I didn't answered her, instead I was trying to go from there. I told her to leave me alone but she was not ready to listen. I started the bike hoping that she will leave me but What she did was totally unexpectable. She came and sat on my bike with out thinking twice.

I still managed to say her to get down of the bike but she ignored it and I was helpless. I started the bike and went out of the college. I was driving fast as I thought that it would be her punishment for not listening to me but I was wrong, she was enjoying the speed and I was lost in her.

"Where are we?” she asked breaking my thoughts. I looked at the surroundings to answer her question and realized that we are far away from the town. I was driving blankly and I didn't realized the road and time. I answered her and increased the speed, there's only one place where I can take her now!

Soon we reached my favourite place. It was away from the town. I guess no one visits there but I always visit here when I feel alone and depressed about something.

I stopped the bike and Aashna got down of it. The look on her face clearly said that she loved the place. She truly looked like a small girl, who was brought into the fairy land.

"Beautiful.” She said and I don't know what came over me but even I said the same directly looking into her eyes. Her eyes widen hearing that, but a pink blush formed on her cheeks and quickly she averted her gaze. I swear she is the cutest stuff alive.

I was sitting on the bike and she was busy roaming all over the place.

"Be careful.” I said and she nodded.

I guess I should talk with dad about today's issue. He has to understand that I'm not ready for what they are asking. But dad never said me to do anything against my wish it was always mom and uncle who did. I should do something before it gets worse. I was so busy thinking when Aashna called me.

"Aarav, there's fish in this lake.” She said and I burst out laughing.

"What happen?” She asked innocently.

"What's else do you accept in that lake?” I said still laughing. I went towards her but she was not looking at me instead her folded her hands and was looking at opposite direction but I could feel her smiling.

"Aashna see that fish is looking at you.” I said and like a innocent girl she actually thought it was true and looked at the water.

"Where?” She asked and this time was again not able to control my laugh.

"I'm not going to talk with you.” She said and began to move away from there, I was about to catch her but she walked so fast.

"Aashna stop. I'm sorry.” I said following.

"You don't talk to me." She said without looking at me and kept on walking. She went and sat on my bike and again I followed her and went next to her.

I tried to control my laugh but failed miserably. Her words kept ringing in my head. 'Aarav, there's fish in this lake.'

"You better stop laughing.” She said finally looking at me.

"Okay, I'm sorry.” I said and tried very hard to control my laugh.

"Why were you so angry?” She asked and I remembered everything again.

"Nothing.” I replied.

"Okay, you don't have to say about it if you don't want to.” She said and I smiled at her.

"Let's play a game.” She suggested.

"What game?” I asked.

"21 questions." Damn! This is the game I hate the most. But okay I will play it for her.

"Okay. You start.” I said and she started thinking and what questions she will ask.

"1 2 3 start. Favourite colour?” she asked excitedly.

"Blue and black, yours?"

" Blue and purple."

"Favourite place?"

"Sydney.” I replied where as her favourite place was her village. She said that she has not travelled to many places.

"Favourite shopping spot?” She asked and the word shopping made me remember something. Man! How can I forget it?

" What happen?"

"Actually I was supposed to take Aananya to shopping today. But I left the house without even looking at her.” I replied. I regretted my actions. Aananya kept on calling me but I was so stubborn to listen to her.

"Oh, it's your mistake. You shouldn't have done that. Poor Aananya.” She said looking more concerned than me.

"Anyway, do something special for her tomorrow, I'm sure she will understand and forgive you.” She suggested. Doing something special for Aananya means I surely have to empty all my wallet.

"Okay, next question?" I asked.

"Something which you want so damn badly?” She asked and the only answer in mind was 'You'. But the only thing is I can't say it to her right now. How I'm supposed to say her that she is the only thing which I want.

"Aarav, answer fast.” She said and I was confused on what to say now.

"Travel the world.” I replied. I was about to ask her the same question but she asked me the next question.

"Tell me your deepest secret. Something which even Ruan don't know? She asked and I was left thinking. Is there anything which that idiot don't know about me?

 Is there anything which that idiot don't know about me?

........................................................................
Do vote and comment
Thank you.