10

Aashna's pov:

Everyone was busy enjoying with their groups and I was doing the same.

"Come on guys, it's time for the dance." our senior announced and everyone cheered. The music started on everyone was on the floor. It was so much fun. Simran and Yash were dying to dance together but we were not letting them to do so. After sometime the music turned soft and none of us interested in that, expect for our lovebirds. So we left them alone and sat on a table.

I noticed all the couples dancing happily. It felt so romantic. I wish I had a boyfriend. Was the only thought in my mind at that moment. The word boyfriend brought picture of Aarav in front of me. No, I should not think this way. I tried to avoid my thoughts but my eyes started scanning for him.

Where is he? Where is he?

He was no where to be seen.

"I don't know why and where, but he left 5 minutes ago." Said Karan. He left? Why? But how did Karan came to know that I'm searching for him?

"Whom?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"Now you and I both know that you are a very bad actor, So stop it."

Rude!

"Whatever, but I was not searching for him." I stated and as the music changed we all again started dancing.

After so much of fun, finally it was our time to leave and I was not at all feeling like leaving this place. I wished I can stay here for some more time. On the other hand, Kriya was whining like a small baby.

"Why did he left?" she said again. It was the fourth time she was saying it.

"Sometimes I have a doubt that there's something going on between Ruan and Aarav, they are always together." She said and we all started laughing.

After saying bye to everyone and clicking lots of pictures we all decided to leave. The whole ride went by sharing pictures and gossiping about the party. It was one the memorable night I ever had.

It was 12:50 when I reached home. I guess everyone is sleeping. Lucky me! I decided to go in my room before anyone wakes up.

"OH, so early." I heard mom saying from behind. It was a taunt of course. I turned around and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Now stop smiling and go and rest. You must be tired." She said and I nodded. I went to my room after saying her goodnight. I don't know from when onwards Mom changed so much. Earlier she used to be strict but now a days, she is so cool and calm. I feel like I'm talking to my friend whenever I talk with her. Well, that's a another good thing for me.

I went to my room and got fresh. I was so tired and sleepy. But on the other hand I was also not able to sleep as my mind kept on thinking about today's party. I took my phone and started seeing our pictures. There were lots of pictures and some where still to come, as everyone was sending it in the group. I was randomly seeing the pictures and videos, when I clicked on one video. Aarav's speech.

I was seeing the video and my heart beat was rising with every single second. It was unbearable, So I immediately closed it. What is wrong with me?

I agree that Aarav is very good looking, in fact he seems perfect in every aspect. But I'm a strong believer of the quote, 'Appearance can be deceptive' but then why I'm thinking about him again and again? I have never felt something like this before. And even if I'm feeling this way, Why about Aarav? I mean we hardly know each other. Stop it Aashna, don't fall in any trouble. I said to myself and closed my eyes but then again his picture came in front of me. No way. I immediately called Kriya and warned her, not to say anything about Aarav.