11

Aashna's pov:

The next morning, I was not at all interested to get out of the bed I wanted to sleep peacefully but I guess my best friend won't let me do that. It was the third time she was calling me, I groaned and received the call. And as expected she said the same thing for the third time.

"Get ready fast, we are going for a movie.” She screamed.

"Girl I already said you I'm not interested today, we can go tomorrow, I promise but please not today.” I said convincing her but she denied it.
Why is she so desperate for a movie today?

"I'm coming to your house within 45 minutes, get ready fast.” she said and hung the call, before I could say anything. Man, why is she so stubborn? I was left with no option so I went out of the bed and got ready. I went downstairs and saw mom cooking. She taunted me for waking up so late. It seemed like she was bit upset of it but I know how to calm her. I went towards her and gave a hug, with that her anger melted and she kissed by cheek.

"Come on, I will serve you break fast.” She said. I can't eat it. I told her about the movie plan and she glared at me.

"Means you are not going to have your breakfast.” She said and I nodded.

"Sorry but I promise, I will eat something there.” I said and she agreed but still insisted that I should drink the juice first. She served me the juice and just when I was going to drink it Kriya came. She got settled next to me.

"Drink fast, we are late.” She whispered. Five minutes passed and I was still drinking the juice where as Kriya was busy texting someone.

"Can't you finish it a little fast.” She said glaring at me.

"Why are you so in hurry? We still have enough time.”

"Nothing, just be fast.” She said and started texting again. After I was done I said bye to Mom and went out. I was about to take my scooty but she insisted that she will drive it and even I agreed to it. Though I was a bit shocked because the girl who always loves to sit back side is now willing that she will drive. And when she started driving, she was literally on fire.

"Girl, wait. What is wrong with you? Why are you in so much hurry?” I complained but she kept on driving the same way.

"We are late.” She replied. God please save me today, I don't want to die so early. After 10 minutes we reached outside the theatre. I was going inside but she stopped me.

"Now why are you in so hurry to go inside?” She asked and I gave her a confused look.

"We are here to go inside right, I don't think so you can watch the movie standing here, under the sun.” I said showing her the bright sun, which was just above our head. But still she insisted that we will wait. So many times I asked her on why are we waiting here but she just told me to keep quite.

"This is the final time I'm asking you why are we waiting here?” I said angrily and this time she replied.

"We are waiting for someone.” She said and I got the hint. Please not him.

I looked at her asking on who is going to come. I was waiting for her reply and noticed her giggling and I got my answer.

"I hate you girl.” Was the only thing came out of my mouth. I turned around and saw them coming towards us. Aarav and Ruan was on Aarav's bike. He was driving it and as usual he looked handsome that I was hardly able to take my eyes off him. He was wearing a blue shirt with black jeans, paired with white shoes and blue shades. His folded sleeves showed his perfect strong arms. He looked so fresh with his black hair looking so silky that I would definitely love to run my hands through them. Stop it Aashna! What are you doing? . I cursed myself and looked at other direction. Kriya is surely going to pay for it. I mean how can she do this to me.

Focus Aashna, you should not act stupid in front of him. I was training myself to act normal. I have no other option than watching movie with them. Even now, I was getting to know the fact that Kriya and Ruan will definitely sit together, leaving me alone with Aarav. Damn!

***

Aarav's pov:

After Ruan's call I quickly went out of the bed and got ready. I was waiting for Ruan outside my house and as usual he was late. Why can't this boy be punctual? After fifteen minutes he arrived and together we went to the theatre.

The moment we reached there, I started searching for her. I was dying to get just a look of her and then finally I saw her standing outside the theatre with Kriya. Kriya was busy texting and on the other hand Aashna was finding ways to hide from the bright sun above them. She looked so cute that it took my breath away and then I saw her staring at me with her amusing eyes. Beautiful!

I parked the bike in the parking area and went towards them. We exchanged our 'hi' s'. All the time I was staring at her but she was averting her gaze. We went inside the theatre and got settled on our seats. Ruan and I were on the sides were as Aashna was next to me followed by Kriya who was sitting next to Ruan. Kriya and Ruan were happily chatting and enjoying the movie where as we both were silent.

I was never so nervous to talk with anyone but with Aashna I was not able to utter a word. I tried to start the conversation but every time she answered shyly with a simple yes and no. Am I disturbing her? Is she not comfortable? Various thoughts were running in my mind, so I decided to keep quite. I was watching the movie silently, but it was not interesting, I was getting bored. No option Aarav, you have to bear with it. I said to myself and started watching it again.

"Are you enjoying it?” Aashna asked.

"Of course not. I'm hell bored.” I said and she started laughing.

"I thought you are enjoying it. Even I'm bored.” She said still laughing. Then she started telling me about her favourite movies, actors, places etc. We got so busy talking and totally forgotten about the movie. I was happy that she finally started talking, I don't know what thoughts were running in my mind. Stupid me!

I was playing with the chair handle and my hand got stuck in it. F**k. I said and saw Aashna looking at me with a shock. Wrong said. But when her eyes went down to my hand the shocked look turned into concern.

"Are you a small boy to play with that handle, see you got cut in your palm.” She said rather shouted at me. The cut was not so deep, it was not even hurting so I said that it's okay.

"It's bleeding.” She said and I looked at the cut, it was actually bleeding. When did that happened? The next thing which happened was probably the best thing for me.

I was stunned when Aashna took my hand in hers and started examining the wound. My heart beat raised because of immense happiness. She was having a Band-Aid which she applied on the wound.

"I think instead of that movie we should watch this one.” Kriya commented and even Ruan agreed with her.

"Shut up.” Me and Aashna said together.

After the movie ended, I said thanks to Aashna and then we left. I was already falling for her but now I got one more reason to fall for her.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.