Chapter : 31

Aashna's Pov:

"Are you in love?” I asked and I was tongue tied. What made her feel like that?

"No, of course not."I said.

"Then why are you always smiling.. Sorry not smiling, why are you always blushing like an idiot." She said.

Okay, I got to know why she was feeling like that. Just minutes ago I was thinking about Aarav's reply to my story and I guess I was blushing at that time. But what is my fault? He always says something which make me blush.

"Aashna." Di shouted and I looked at her.

"No. You are overthinking.” I said. Man! I should be aware otherwise Di will keep on doubting at me.

But Am I actually in love? I don't know! Whatever. Now I should leave for college, I said to myself and went out of the house after say bye to everyone.

I reached college and met Simran. I also knew that Kriya will come with Ruan, So I decided to wait for her. I was busy teasing Karan on his new hair cut whereas he kept on teasing me on my red top. He said that I look like a tomato.

After I was done teasing him, my eyes shifted to the entrance and I saw the new couple entering on Ruan's bike. I looked around and saw everyone looking at them. Man! They both look so cute together! Kriya got out of the bike and came towards us, whereas Ruan went somewhere.

"Hi. “She said but instead of saying hi to her everyone teased her and she just blushed.

After that Karan went to library as he said that he want some notes. Simran to meet her friend and me and Kriya decided to attend the lecture. We were walking towards our college building, just then a bike came and stood in front of us. I looked at the person driving it. Ruan!

"I can never expect a decent driving from you.” I said and he just rolled his eyes. Then my eyes shifted to Person sitting back. Aarav! I smiled at him and he did same.

"Where are you going?” Kriya asked.

"I will be back in ten minutes, just having a small work.” Ruan answered her and she nodded.

"And Aashna, I'm not stealing your best friend.” Ruan said and I got confused. Did I said that to him?

"When did I said that?" I asked.

"I still remember the look you gave When I entered the college today. Your look clearly said that, 'he is stealing my best friend from me’.” He said acting like me.

Did my look really said that? But I was happy to see them together.

I looked at him and saw Aarav hitting him.

"Stop teasing her.” Aarav said. Idiot! He was teasing you!

"Okay. Sorry man!” He said. Why would he say sorry to Aarav? I'm the one he should say sorry.

"Bye, see you at 11."He said to Kriya.
11?our second lecture?

"Aren't you going to attend the lecture?” I asked and before she could answer, Aarav answered it.

"Neither you are going to attend it." He said with a wink and before I could speak anything Ruan started the bike and drove away.

"Let's go.” Kriya said and took me to the class. On the way I kept on asking her that we are not going to attend the lecture but she didn't answered me anything.

"This is last time I'm asking you, why are we not attending the lecture?” I said and looked at me annoyed.

"Why are you so stubborn? It's Ruan's birthday today and he don't want to spend it attending the lectures.” She said. Okay! I said to myself and went inside the classroom.