Chapter : 33

Aarav's pov:

I was happy was definitely an understatement because I was happiest! Literally the happiest man alive. Having Aashna beside me, made me complete.

I never imagined her to be here. After completing my work when I went to meet Ruan and Kriya, I saw Aashna sitting on a bench with Siddharth. I felt pain and so as soon as I met them I directly came to airport. I was sad, sad for leaving everything behind, sad to know that Aashna will never be mine now. I was just looking blankly at the pictures in my phone, when I heard someone talking about the girl, running everywhere in the airport. In the start I was not interested to look at her, so I avoided it but when once again I heard the same, I kept my phone down and looked up only to scan the whole Airport to find that girl. When I was finally able to see him, I was beyond shocked. Aashna!

My heartbeat raised, what is she doing here? When did she came? Is she alone? I quickly went to the place where she was standing, no doubt she looked like she was searching for someone. But who?

"Aashna." I called and she turned back immediately. Her face glowed with happiness, making me confused. But the next thing she did made shocked and more confused at the same time. She directly came and hugged. She was crying but then again she was also smiling. I was frozen, I didn't knew what to do so I stood still.

She broke the hug and looked at him, still smiling.

" What are you doing here?" I asked finally. This silence and confusion was killing me.

"Is this the question you ask a girl, who came running behind you all the way to airport?" She asked.

"I love you idiot." she said and hugged me again. Wait, what?

"What did you said?" I asked her again just to make sure what I heard was right.

"I'm sorry Aarav, sorry for troubling you so much."

"I love you, I always did. I love you so much Aarav." She said holding my hand and I was not able to control my happiness. She made me the happiest.

Aashna's pov:

After sometime, we were inside his car going somewhere. Where? I had no idea about that and I don't think that even Aarav's knows.

While driving he kept glancing at me from time to time, saying sweet things and kissing my hand which he was holding.

"I love you." he said for the nth time now.

"I love you too." I replied and once again he kissed my hand. He was back to that teenage Aarav, the one whom I fell in love with.

He was driving whereas I kept looking at him, admiring his features. The most loved feature at this moment was his jaw line, so strong, so perfect. The next was his long and thick eye lashes. I was still looking at him, when he caught me staring at him and smile formed on his lips. I know this smile, he will definitely tease me now.

"I wasn't admiring you." I said before he could say anything.

"Of course you weren't." He replied still smiling.

After some time, while driving he abruptly stopped the car. What's wrong? I looked at him for an explanation but he didn't answered anything, he just took out his phone and clicked a selfie. What is he doing? He took it so quickly that I was unable to look at my appearance. I might be looking so bad, why did he clicked that picture?

"Aarav, I'm looking too bad in that, tell me why did you clicked it?" I asked.

"Don't worry, you always look good." he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

"Everyone should know that I'm with you now." he said and gave a quick peck on my cheek. Yes, he was right. Everyone we will be so happy to know that he didn't went.

"Ok." I replied and saw him sending the picture in our WhatsApp group, to his dad, varun and misha.

"Send it to me as well." I said.

"I don't have your number, I deleted it." He said typing something in his phone and I hit his arm. Then I snatched his phone and dialled my number only to find out that he still has my number saved with heart emoji on the both sides of my name. I looked back at him but before I could say anything he turned his face and went out of the car.

"Aarav." I called, following him. I went and stood beside him but still he didn't looked at me. Cry baby! I pulled his cheeks and finally he smiled. I was about to hand his phone back to him, when it started buzzing. I guess everyone saw our picture.

He quickly opened the chatbox and as expected there were lots of messages from everyone. They were all so much happy. He replied to them and was about to keep his phone back but it beeped again. This time the message from was his dad.

"What did he said?" I asked excitedly.

"He said that you are not looking good." he replied and this time it was my turn to run but before I could do that, he took my hand and pulled me towards him, which made me to bump at him.

"Please don't leave me." He said in a low voice and his eyes instantly filled with tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked caressing his cheeks.

"I can't afford to loose you. The past days, I actually thought that I lost your forever. I don't want to feel that kind of pain again. I love you so much that it hurts. Please don't leave me." He said and I was melted. I felt so lucky to have him in my life, again!

"Aarav, please don't cry. I'm yours, only yours. I promise I won't leave you ever." I said and he gave a nod. He then leaned forward and crashed his lips with mine. Damn, I missed him and his kisses so much!

Do vote and comment.

The story has came to End.
Thank you so much for all the love and support.

A special thanks to Fabu-5 @AngelAfreen @pooh_gala nihaa_16 and everyone else. Your votes always motivated me to update a chapter earlier. ❤️❤️❤️❤️