Bonus

Aashna's POV:

"Why are you so angry?" Aarav asked following me to the kitchen. I didn't reply him anything because it was of no use. I have already tried to explain him but I don't think he is even trying to understand me. How can he even ask me the reason behind my anger? Isn't it obvious?

"You are thinking too much and if you ask me, I think you should stop that." Aarav said as he took my face in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"I'm thinking too much? Why I think that You are not thinking at all?" I questioned. He closed his eyes shut, a sign that he was trying to control his anger.

"Tell me, what exactly is your problem?" He asked again. He was really trying to be very calm and so I tried to control my anger as well, after all it was my mistake that I was taking my anger on him when I should be taking it on the person who is responsible for this state of mine, my very own son, Ritik!

"Who else, it's Ritik! I think we gave him too much freedom. We don't know where he is all the time and what he is doing. Every time he asks something, you give him without even questioning. Don't you think we are spoiling him?"

"Come on, he is our Son, we should trust him. Moreover this is his age to enjoy, to learn, to explore the world. I don't think we should stop him." Aarav answered just like the ever so Frank dad, he is!

"I'm not saying we should stop him but there has to be certain restrictions on him."

"I agree with you but at the same time, I believe when we impose restrictions on someone, there are more likely to do the opposite of that. If we stop him now, you and I both know that one way or the other, he is going to do what he wants and that's common thing in this age. I personally think, we should allow him to enjoy, to make mistakes and that's how, he will learn about life."

"Aarav, don't you think whatever you said was good only for listening? In practical world that's not the case. If we give him freedom to do anything, he might commit some dangerous mistake."

"Has he done anything like that yet? Or has he ever shown such sign? As far as I know my son, he is a good boy. Also, you can look at his grades, they are too good. If he was really into bad things, it might have affected his studies but it didn't."

"Grades? Ok, they are good, too good infact but still it can be better only if he stays home and studies." I shouted.

"Please try to understand Aashna, even my dad did the same with me. Look at me, am I a bad boy?" He asked very proudly yet very innocently.

"Your case was different Aarav. You were a very good boy but Our generation was different from them." I said and found my hubby got offended

"What do you mean? I'm not old, ok?" He asked. We are soon going to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, Ritik is going to turn 22 and still Aarav thinks that he is not old. Crazy guy!

"Ok. I'm old. Get back to the topic."

"No, leave that topic. I will talk to him." He replied

"For you to talk with him, he should be home right but no, he isn't! The reason is he prefers most of the time out of the house. We don't know what he is doing and I can't even imagine that."

"Good evening mom, good evening dad." I heard Ritik greeting us. I turned towards the door and saw him entering inside our home. Sports has really helped him to be in a perfect shape and about his looks, I'm can't complain as he got almost all features from Aarav.  Sometimes when I look at him, I'm not able to believe that he is the same Ritik, who always preferred to stay away from girls however now the situation is completely opposite. I know my son looks very handsome and all those comments under his pictures on social media, makes me more worried for him.