Chapter : 37

Aashna's Pov:

After the college ended, I met Aarav and his group. And as what I can see I guess they were arguing on something.

"Hi.” Aarav said and I replied the same to him.

Then I looked at Kriya who was so busy looking at Ruan and on the other hand he was so busy teasing Divya and Anushka.

"What happened to them?” Kriya asked Aarav.

"Ask.” He said pointing towards Ruan.

"What happened?” She went and directly asked them.

"Oh, thank god you are here. Just tell your boyfriend to stop teasing me." Divya said. Ruan whispered something in Kriya's ear and then they started teasing her together.

"Are you coming for the visit?” Aarav asked.

"Of course. You are also coming, right?" I asked back.

"Yeah. In fact I'm so much excited.” He said. Excitement was actually glowing in his eyes. But as what I remember I saw Aananya's picture there, he might have also visited there, then why is he excited?

I asked same to him and came to know that, he didn't went with them because he was having some work. I wonder what work was so important than going to Manali. If I was in his place, I would have definitely went there.

"Do you have a habit of talking to yourself?” Aarav asked breaking my thoughts.

"Sometimes.” I said smiling sheepishly at him.

"Take.” Abhimanyu came and handed him a box of chocolates.

"You like chocolates?” I asked.

"I love chocolates.” He said. I asked him why Abhimanyu gave it to him and came to know that he won a bet and the prize for it was chocolates. Great!

"Oh, so you won the bet.” Ruan said.

"I always win.” Aarav said proudly.

" Yeah, you always win but you lost only to Priya.” Abhimanyu said with a wink and I remembered it again. Aarav warned him to keep quiet and so they both went to others leaving us alone.

He opened the box and took a chocolate from it. Only one? I would have been glad if he would have asked me but No! Even I love chocolates.

"You are taking me home this Sunday.” Divya said coming towards us.

"let it be, I will only call aunty today. What she did is totally unfair.” She said whining.

"I already told you that you can come today, but you are so stubborn to listen that.” Aarav said. Why she wants to visit his home?

"No, I'm not interested to hear your boys talk.” She said.

"Okay. Come whenever you want.” He said assuring her.

"Aashna you also join us. We will have so much fun.” Divya said excitedly.

"But why?” I asked as I was not knowing the reason why they are going to his home.

"Oh sorry. Actually aunty cooks very delicious chicken and today she called everyone from his team for meal, so this Sunday we will go.” She announced.

"And I hope you are not vegetarian?” She asked crossing her fingers.

"I'm pure non-vegetarian.” I said and she smiled at me.

"He also says the same line.” She said pointing towards Aarav. Really? Great, we have apart from chocolates we have this thing in common.

"Bye everyone.” She said to everyone and then went home with Anushka.

"Don't listen to her... She is a bit crazy.” He said and I started laughing.

"I guess she is very friendly with your mom.” I said and he nodded.

"We know each other since childhood, so it's obvious.” He said.

"But you don't worry. Mom will be very happy to see you and I will be glad if you come.” He said and I nodded. Your mom will be very happy but I don't know about my mom.

He then started unwrapping the chocolate in his hand. Man, he didn't asked me once. He unwrapped the chocolate and I was shocked when he didn't ate it, instead he lifted the chocolate in front of me to eat it. Really?

I looked at him and found him already looking at me. I was unable to take my eyes of him and on the other hand his eyes ordered me to eat the chocolate and without thinking twice I opened my mouth and ate the chocolate. I felt Goosebumps all over when his fingers touched my lip. I will die because of this sweet sensation!

"Thank you.” I said without looking at him because I knew If I look at him he will get to know that I'm blushing.

I looked around and realized that Ruan, Kriya and Abhimanyu were also here and I hope that they have not seen it otherwise they will tease me to death.

After sometime we all went to our home. And I was still not able to take that moment out of my head. I simply kept on blushing all the while. I knocked the door and Di opened it.

"Why are you blushing?” Was her first question. Who throws questions at the person, who has just came to house.?

"Nothing. I am just happy.” I said and she asked why, then I told her about the visit to Manali. She also got excited for me..

"You should definitely go.” She said and I made her look at mom.

"Help me convince her.” I pleaded and she nodded.

I went towards mom and told her about the visit.

"So that was the reason why you were washing the plates yesterday.” She said. No way. Why in the world would she think that?

"Of course not. The principal announced it today.” I said and she nodded.

"Shall I go please?” I asked but she said that ask dad about it.

"Okay.” I said. Taking permission from is quite easy and I can surely do it. I was sleepy but I waited for dad to come home.

It was late night when he came home so I decided to ask him later. I served him meal and was about to go but he stopped me.

"Why are you still awake?” He asked. Initially I refused to tell him the truth but then he ordered me to say it so I told him everything about the trip.

"Please, shall I go?” I pleaded him and a smile appeared on his face.

"You can go.” He stated and I jumped in happiness.

Yes, yes, yes... I'm finally visiting Manali.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.