Chapter : 33

Aashna's Pov:

Happy happy happy!

It was the only thing in my mind when Aarav fed me. I was indeed very much shocked about it but more than that I was happy. The feeling I had now was very different, something which I have never experienced before.

I was sad to know that he is going for a movie with Priya, but the moment he hold my hand to take with knife away from me, I forgot everything. I literally forgot that I was angry with him. It was so stupid of me to take that knife. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I actually took a knife instead of spoon and I was also embarrassed of my stupidity.

But then again my happiness, Aashna's happiness can never last too long. The next sentence I heard from Aarav made me sad again.

'why would I mind, she is very good friend of mine.'

Good friend? Is this the only thing he think about of me?

I guess I should not think about it now. So I started eating the ice cream kept in front of me. We all were busy eating our ice cream when I received a text from Karan saying that, he wants to meet me now and it's urgent. I wonder what urgent work is he having with me.

I told him that I will meet him after sometime but he was so stubborn to listen. He was not ready to take no for an answer. As if it is now or never!

I was hell confused on what should I do now? Going with Karan means I won't be able to go with Aarav which I don't want. And saying no to Karan means hurting him, which I cannot do. What should I do?

After lot of thinking I arrived to the decision that I should go with Karan. I guess Aarav won't mind it at all. Also Karan called me for the address, So I texted him the address.

After finishing our Ice-creams we went out of the hotel. As earlier Kriya sat on Ruan's bike. Abhimanyu was alone. So Aarav told me to come with him and I swear when he asked me to come with Him I was not able to say no to him. I told him that I'm having some work but he said that he will drop me but again I denied it and I don't know why but I experienced some different emotions in his eyes.

I said bye to everyone and was about to say bye to Aarav but then I heard the horn of Karan's bike indicating that he was here. I looked at Aarav and this time his eyes were filled with complete rage. What happened to him?

Again I heard the sound of horn and this I said bye to Aarav and directly went to the other side of the road were Karan was standing.

"Can't you wait for two minutes?” I snapped at him but he just rolled his eyes and told me to sit fast. He started the bike and we drove off.

"What so urgent?” I asked.

"Surprise.” He replied. Surprise? He is taking me with him just to give a surprise? Okay, it's better for me to wait and watch.

After sometime he stopped the bike outside a fun fair. Omg! I love funfairs.

"Thank-you so much.” I said excitedly.

"let's go inside.” He said and took me with me.

I truly enjoyed a lot there. It was like I'm back to my childhood. And I'm grateful that I have friend like him.

"Thank you so much. I really had fun today.” I said the moment he dropped me near my house.

"One more thank you and I swear I will kill you.” He warned me. I love to irritate him and hence I was going on thanking him all the time on the way.

"Okay bye now.” I said and went inside the house. It was almost evening and I was hell tired. I opened my Instagram and posted the picture which we took near the giant wheel.

I saw Ruan's story with Aarav in it, playing football. My mind shifted to him. Was he angry when I went with Karan! I don't know Why I felt something like that. But why would he be angry?

Then I remembered that now he will go for movie and jealousy took over me.

I hate you Aarav!

Aarav's Pov:

After the practice ended, I directly went home and got ready for the movie. I lost the mood but I can't break my promise so I have to take Priya with me.

I went to pick her and then we went to the theatre. We got settled in our seats and the movie started. Luckily Priya was silent and was deeply watching the movie. I looked around and saw everyone so engrossed in the movie and I guess it's only me who is not at all interested in watching it. The only thing which kept my mind occupied now is Aashna. I don't know why but I just can't see her with anyone else. That's it!

I was so busy in my own thoughts that I noticed when the movie ended. I noticed it only when Priya called me.

"Aarav.” she called and I looked around to see that lights were already on.

"Let's go.” I said and came out of the theatre.

"The movie was so interesting, right?” She asked but I didn't had any answer for it because I haven't seen a single scene of it.

"Yeah." I replied.

After that I dropped her home and went back to my home.

I knocked the door but there was no response. I Again knocked it and still the condition was same. I know mom and dad are out of the same but Aananya, why is she not opening the door? That spoiled brat must be sleeping right now!

I was again going to knock the door but this time it opened with out knocking and I was really very much shocked to see the person in front of me.

Am I dreaming?

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.