Chapter : 6

Aashna's pov:

I actually thought that mom agreed to send me but I was mistaken she has some condition to do the same. And now I have to bear with whatever condition she gives me.

"What's the condition? "

" You have to take your brother with you." She said.

What the hell! Was the only thought in my mind now whereas I heard someone laughing so hard and that someone was no other than kriya. She was laughing so hard that she literally turned red. I gestured her to keep quite as Mom was also with us but she didn't listened to me. Not her mistake, it was obvious that she will laugh, who takes their brother to a party?

"I'm sorry. It's just that I was not able to control." She said still laughing.

"Mom please! You can't do this me." I said pleading.

"That's my only condition if you want, accept it or just sit at home."

Please someone help me, I damn badly want to go for party but I can't accept mom's condition. I mean how can I take him to the party? What will everyone think?

"Please aunty, don't do this. How can she take her brother there?" Kriya said trying to convince mom.

"I already said, it's my only condition." She said stubbornly. And me and Kriya left thinking on what to do now.

"Please do something." I said to kriya and she assured me by saying that we will do something.

We both were so thinking on what to do now just then I saw mom laughing at us.

What happened to her?

"What?" I asked.

"Oh my kids, I was just joking. You can go for the party."

"Without taking her brother, right?" kriya asked

"Yeah, without taking her brother." Mom said and we started dancing in happiness.

"Thank You so much mom. I love you so much." I said hugging.

"Ok, enough for now. I'm sending you, but you promise me that you will take of yourself."

"Yeah of course." I said happily.

"Yeah, even I'm there to take care of her." Kriya said proudly.

Lol!

After that mom went to do her work and me and Kriya started dancing again.

"I can't believe mom agreed." I said happily.

"Even I can't. But trust me she did." Kriya said excitedly and then we both started our preparation. We both went to my room to decide the dress that I will wear. I was done scanning my whole wardrobe but still I didn't find a single dress that will perfectly suit for the party.

"What will I do now?" I said sitting on the couch.

"Girl, why are you so stressed. We still have time for the party. We will go for shopping." She said assuring me.

"Yeah of course." I said and then we decided to go for shopping tomorrow after the college. After sometime Kriya went to her home and I started to complete my notes. After finishing them I slept.

The next day after the college, we decided to go for shopping. But Kriya was so hungry and so first she took me to the canteen and as expected I saw Ruan sitting there alone.

"Is this the reason why you brought me here?" I asked Kriya and she smiled sheepishly. I glared at her but now I have no other option.

I went with her and got settled on the table where Ruan was sitting.

"Hi." He said the moment we went there. Kriya replied the same and looked at me to continue.

"Hi." I said but it seemed rude as I said it with out even looking at him. Wrong thing Aashna. I felt guilty and so I looked at him and gave my best smile.

"Finally." He stated and that made me laugh.

"So did that means that you both are friends now?" Kriya asked and I looked blankly at Ruan. I mean I don't have any problem.

"Of course." He said extending a hand and I did the same.

"But only if you are not going to make fun of me." I said.

"Will think about it." Ruan said.

"Ok, enough. Otherwise you both will again start with your fighting thing." Kriya said and we all laughed.

We were talking about the party when I received a call from an unknown number, so I excused myself and went out. The call was from one of my friend from my village, Kartika. I was so happy with catch up with her after so many days. We were going on talking that I literally forgot the time. Oh no! Kriya will kill me now. I said bye to Kartika and went to canteen. And there was nothing as expected, I thought that will get angry at me but here the scene was different, they both were happily chit-chatting. I guess even she haven't noticed the time yet.

"What's the time Kriya?" I asked and they both looked at there watch.

"Oh shit! I didn't noticed the time, I'm extremely sorry." She said.

"Even I didn't noticed it. But what to do now?" I asked her. I was literally every confused on what to do now?

"Is there any problem?" Ruan asked and Kriya told him about the shopping thing.

"I will drop you." He said and Kriya instantly agreed to him.

"No, Thanks. But we will go." I said politely. But Kriya forced me and I agreed. He dropped us to the mall.

"Are you both dating each other?" I asked Kriya the moment we stepped out of the car.

"No." She said and gave me a blank look.

"Ok. But it seems so." I said and then we started shopping. I was so confused seeing all the beautiful dresses. I wished that I can buy all of them.

"Here. This one." Kriya said handling me a dress. I tried it. And as expected it perfectly fitted me. I liked the dress so much. Well, thanks to Kriya. She indeed has a every good dressing sense. After we both were done, we made our way towards home. Kriya was walking rather running so fast.

"Can't you walk little fast, we are already late." Kriya said annoyed but I just ignored her. I was feeling happy, the climate was so cool and I was just enjoying the old breeze.

We were walking on the road, when I saw a lady dropped her phone. I hurriedly went and picked it before anyone else does that. It was ringing, I looked at the caller Id. 'Aarav'. Again I felt something in my heart. Why this name don't leave me?????

I went and handed the lady her phone and then we took a cab and went home. All the while I was just madly staring at the dress, I loved it so much. I can't wait for the day when I will finally wear it.

 Please do vote and comment

.......................................................................
Please do vote and comment.
Thank you.