Chapter : 16

Aarav's Pov:

After the college I happily went home and saw my sister glaring at me with her broken makeup kit.

"You are smiling that means everything is okay now, right?” She asked and I nodded. It was so easy for her to find it because I was so damn happy that there was a continuous smile on my face.

"So now you are liable to give me a new make up kit.” She said throwing the broken one towards my direction but I pretended that I didn't heard her and kept on doing my work. She instantly snatched my phone from my hands. Annoying much!

"Yeah, I will, Now give me my phone back.” I said and snatched my phone from her.

"You are definitely not going to give her that.” Mom warned me and I nodded but Aananya saw it started whining. In the end I gave up and handed my phone to her, she then ordered her favourite brand's kit.

"Aarav.” Mom shouted and I just smiled at her sheepishly.

"You are one who called her spoiled brat and you are the reason for the same."

"Chill mom, she will marry one day and leave our house, So we should fulfil her dreams.” I said and Aananya kicked me and I punched her lightly.

"Stop it both of you. I want to tell you something.” Mom stated.

"Today we are supposed to go for Reception of your dad's friend's daughter, and with out any excuses you both are coming."

I hate family functions.

"Mom, I'm busy today I can’t.” I said trying to convince her but she was not ready to listen at all.

"Who's reception it is?” Aananya asked.

"Older daughter of Mr. Agnihotri.” Mom said and I got the reason why she is so desperate to take me there. I was hell pissed off and on the other hand Aananya was so excited. I just wonder what's the reason for her excitement?

I called dad, he was only one who can help me but he said that it's my uncle's order and now I have no other option than attending the party. Uncle! He is the head of our family and we all respect his decisions. He is just like big boss, where he orders and we listen and that's the reason why me and Aananya call him big boss.

"OK dad, I will be there. But you know the things which you are not supposed to do.” I said and he agreed.

It was seven in the evening, when we left our house. I was still wondering the ways to avoid the function but none was helpful. I was driving the car and Aananya was on passenger seat busy with her hair and makeup. While mom and dad were on backseat. Dad kept on admiring mom and she blushed on his every comment. All are busy with themselves and here I'm the one who is pissed off because of this traffic.

"Stop it, it's not your brother's reception.” I snatched the lipstick which Aananya was applying for the third time.

"Seems like you are so desperate to get married, don't worry she must be there too, waiting for you.” Aananya said with a malicious smile.

"Shut up.” I said and she laughed more.

At sharp 8:30 we reached our destination. I was about to leave the car but Aananya pulled my hand and stopped me.

"Wait wait.” She said combing my hair and applying some face powder.

"My brother should look the best.” She said and immediately a smile appeared on my face. This is the reason I love her a lot and complete her every wish. I went out of the car and saw some families entering inside the hotel. I wish I could run from here. I just hate family functions. I saw uncle's car approaching towards us, I was not in mood of listening to his orders so I directly went inside.

"This is the reason I hate you, you always leave me alone.” Aananya said following me.

"Sorry, little sis.” I said and walked with her. We decided to sit on a corner table away from all and saw my family heading towards the stage where Mr and Mrs Agnihotri were standing.

"I wish Manisha di and Arjun were here.” Aananya said pouting. They both are your cousins. Manisha di is married and have two kids whereas Arjun is busy with his studies. The waiter came and served us the drinks.

" The girl on the our right side is checking you out.” Aananya said. I looked at the table and saw a girl staring at me with a smile. I don't wanted to be rude, so I returned the smile.

"She is pretty right?” Aananya asked.

"I don't know.” was the only reply I gave her. Frankly speaking, there were so many pretty girls here but none caught my attention. It's only Aashna who does that! Moreover, she has beautiful soul too.

"What's her name?” Aananya asked and I came out of my thoughts.

"Aashna."

"She must be very pretty. Her mere thought brings a smile on your face."

"She is!" I replied. I wonder what she might be doing now? Probably busy with her phone or studies. I wish she was here with me, in fact I wonder how she might be looking in Indian outfit. I was so busy imagining about her that I didn't noticed what Aananya was saying.

"Bro." She kicked me.

"What's wrong with you girl?” I snapped at her. Why is she disturbing me?

"Look at the girl behind you. She is so pretty but yeah, she is not staring at you."

"Then I'm not interested.” I said and looked side ways.

"Bro please, at least look at her.” Aananya forced and I had no other option than looking at the girl behind me. I don't care if she is pretty or not, I knew that she will have no effect on me. So without any interest I turned around and what I saw was truly unbelievable.

"Am I dreaming?"

"Why? Who is she?” Aananya asked.

"The most prettiest girl I have ever seen, Aashna."

 Do vote and comment

........................................................................
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.