Chapter : 45

Aarav's Pov:

Today is our last day here and tomorrow we will be going back but I don't want this visit to end. It feel like I just spent few hours here and now I want more.

"Stop dreaming and pack your bags." Ruan mocked at me but I ignored him. It was dinner time so I went to hall calling Aashna with me.

We got settled and started with our dinner. Everyone was silent because no one wants to leave this place so soon.

"I don't want to leave this place." Kriya whined and everyone agreed with her.

"I want to go back." Ruan stated and everyone gave him a suspicious look, instead of Kriya who was looking at him with full rage.

"Why?" I asked and before he could answer anything Kriya answered me.

"His new girlfriend is waiting for him." She said looking straight at Ruan.

"You are my only girlfriend." He said innocently.

"Stop lying." She snapped at him and that made everyone laugh. Well, it's mistake of Ruan. They both had a small fight this morning and since then Ruan kept on teasing her and I guess, he is trapped in his own game. Poor man! But why is my girlfriend so silent?

"What happened?" I asked.

"Even I don't want to leave so soon." She replied.

"Even I don't want to leave so soon." I replied.

"But is it the only reason or there's something more?" I asked her as I felt like she want to say something.

She raised her head and looked at me for few seconds and then again looked down at her plate.

"It hurts not to visit a place which you always wanted to visit." She replied and I felt like she gave me a puzzle to solve. Which place she wants to visit?

"Do you want to visit any place here?" I asked and she replied with no.

"Then?" I asked her to continue. I was getting so desperate to know the place. Once I come to know it, I promise I will take her there.

"Golden temple." She said and Ruan let out a laugh. I can't take her to a temple!

" Don't worry girl, your boyfriend is here. He will take you." Ruan said patting my shoulder. I can't! I knew that Ruan has done this on a purpose he know very well that I don't visit temples.

"Seriously? Will you take me there?" Aashna asked me and there was complete hope in her eyes. Man, how will I say no to her?

"Of course. You know, he can do anything." Ruan replied her. Why is he not letting me say anything? Well, I should not give her false hopes and should control the situation before this idiot add something more to it. I was going to say no to her but was stopped when she started pleading me.

"Aarav, will you take me there?" She asked and still I gathered courage to refuse it but failed.

"Please please please please." She pleaded again and I was not able to say no. How will I refuse her request, when it is the first time she is asking something from me?

"Okay, we will go tomorrow." I said and happiness instantly took over her face.

"Thank you so much." She said squeezing my hands, by now I have came to know that it is her habit, when she gets happy.

But now the question is, how I'm supposed to take her?

After the dinner, we talked for a little while and went to our bedrooms as they were sleepy and I guess I'm the only one who is not sleepy here. I'm tensed, In fact very much tensed! What if I won't be able to full fill her wish?