4

Aashna's POV:

My heart stopped beating seeing them together. Sanjana was very quick to remove her hand from his, she tool her hand to herself and was about to walk further but Aarav stopped her and whispered something in her, which firstly made her to glare at him but soon that glare turned into smile. I had some very different kind of feeling inside me, something which I don't want to feel but still it was there, jealousy!

I averted my gaze from them but was not able to get their image out of my mind. Stop it Aashna, you have no right to get jealous.

I took my phone and called Kriya but it was busy. I don't understand what is she talking with her mom that it's taking too long.

As soon as I kept my phone down, my head turned to search for them and spotted them on the big round table which was exactly in the middle of the hall. They were sitting with Divya, Ruan and Abhimanyu. As expected Divya was looking more angry now because of the teasing. Obviously Aarav joined Ruan and Abhimanyu and on the other hand Sanjana was busy folding the sleeves of the small baby which Aarav was carrying when they entered. I was wondering so many things for that baby, I don't want to reach at any conclusion before I came to know his relation with Aarav. I again turned my gaze and started looking at the entrance, waiting for Kriya.

"They are the best and cutest couple here." I heard the girl sitting next to my table.

"Yes, actually. They both look so perfect together. Totally made for each other type." The other girl said excitedly and I just wondered whom are they referring to.

"I loved their baby.” the third girl declared.

"Yeah, he is to cute. But don't you think that they both look too young to be parents?"

"Yes, they do. But they might be so in love with each other, So it's not a big deal."

"You know what I loved about them?"

"What?"

"The way, the wore the clothes. Father and son with same clothes and the colour of their shirt matching with the Saree of that di. How cute."

Okay, now I came to know that they are talking about Aarav and Sanjana but I was shocked rather broken to know that the small baby is his son. When did it happened?  Maybe this girls are mistaken, he is not their baby. But what if they are not mistaken?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” Kriya said sitting beside me.

"Hey are you okay?” She asked and I nodded.

"And what are you doing here? Everyone has arrived, I thought that you would have met them already and here you are sitting alone, come on.” She said and pulled my hand.

"I think I'm better here." I said and she gave me a confused look.

"Do you mean that, you are not going to meet them?” She asked and I didn't answered anything. I just looked at the direction where everyone was sitting and she did the same.

"Come on Aashna. Six years have passed. You moved on, so did he. Then what's the problem now?” She asked and again I didn't replied anything.

"I don't know anything. You are coming with me." She said and dragged me with her. I was trying to stop her but failed at it as she was so determined to take me there. She left my hand only when we reached near the table they all were sitting.

"Hi everyone.” She said loudly rather screamed.

"Omg, look who is here!” Everyone had a expression of shock looking at me, I looked at everyone and when my eyes landed on Aarav I realized that he was looking down at his phone.

"How are you girl? I missed you so much.” Divya came and hugged me.

"I'm fine. How are you? And I missed you too.” I said hugging her back. Even Sanjana came and hugged me. I was a bit uncomfortable in the start but when I realized that she hugged me friendly without any hesitation, I returned a friendly hug to her. Then I met Ruan and Abhimanyu and all the time Aarav was busy with his phone that he never once thought to say a 'hi' to me, forget 'hi' he was not even looking at me.

Abhimanyu gave me a chair to sit, I felt like running from there but Kriya gestured me to sit and I did the same. Should I say him 'hi'? No, it will make me sound so desperate. I noticed Ruan gesturing him something but he just ignored it and made that small baby sit on his lap, so that he can play with him.

"Who is she?” The baby asked Aarav pointing towards me but when he didn't replied anything, Ruan answered to his question.

"She is a very good friend of us, say 'Hi'."

"Hey." He said and waved at me.

"He has got this from you.” Divya said and hit Aarav's arm.

"So? Is it wrong to say 'hey'? In fact it sounds far better than your 'HI’.” He finally spoke something and I finally heard his voice.

"Hi, what's your name?” I asked the baby.

"Avinash Deshmukh.” he replied and I felt a cold shiver running down my spine. Deshmukh? Is he really Aarav's son?

After that we all started talking with each other, it felt so good talking about our college days. Everyone was busy talking except for Aarav, who was not talking at all. When someone asked him something, he just used to nod his head and on the other hand, Avinash was so interested to know about everyone.

Soon the Bride and groom came on stage and everyone clapped for them. Anushka waved her hand at us and sat on her chair and then the wedding started.

"I want to go out.” Avinash said for the third time.

"Stop it baby, we will go after the wedding the completed.” Sanjana said.

"No, I'm getting bored. I don't like family functions and especially weddings.” He whined. Even Aarav never liked family functions.

"Aarav?” Sanjana called him and gestured him to take Avinash out.

"You know you are a very naughty kid?” Aarav asked lifting Avinash.

"But you still love me, right?” He asked back cutely.

"Of course I do.” He said and took him out of the hall.

"Avinash is totally a mini Aarav.” Divya commented and everyone agreed to it. Why they both have so many things in common? I don't feel like trusting this fact but I have to because everything is in front of me.

The wedding completed and the couple were declared married. Everyone clapped for them.

"Where is Aarav?” Ruan asked.

"Even I'm thinking that, he just went for a walk but has not returned yet.” sanjana said and dialled his number on her phone.

"We are here." Aarav said coming towards us.

"Where were you?” She asked angrily.

"Sorry, he was hungry and wanted to eat chicken, So I took him to near by hotel.” Aarav replied smiling sheepishly.

"You both are crazy.” She said and sat down.

"Chicken was so tasty there.” Avinash said sitting beside her.

"I said you not to eat it." She replied.

"Daddy said that we should eat it, it is good for us.” Avinash said.

"You and your dad, both are crazy.” She said and Aarav hit her head lightly.

"Shut up.” he said but she just rolled her eyes.

"No, daddy is not crazy, he is the best dad.” Avinash said going towards Aarav and wrapping his small hands around his neck, So that his head rests on his shoulder. And by now I was sure that he is Aarav's son. I felt so broken that if I stayed one more second there, I would have started  crying so I went away from there.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.