3

Aashna's Pov:

I'm still confused that, whether I should go there or not. I asked it to myself nearly hundred times but there were always clashes between my mind and heart. Heart said that I should go and on the other hand, mind said that I should definitely not go back to my past. I even asked it to Sid, he said that I should go after all she is still my friend. I agreed with his point but then the next question from him caught me off guard.

"Is it because, he will also be there?” he asked and I nodded. We were supposed to marry each other and he don't want any secret between us, he shared his everything about his past and so did I. He knew about my only relation, though I never mentioned his name in front of Sid, he still know that I had a boyfriend.

"But still I think that you should go.” He said with a smile. This is something I like the most about him, his always tends to understand me and is a very helpful and loyal person.

I went near my Di to ask her if she will come with me but she said that she is busy and have some other plans. Then I don't think that I will go, because I'm not going there alone, that's it!

I was lying on my bed, when I received a call from Kriya.

"Hey, what's up?” I asked receiving the call.

"What's up? Ceiling.” she replied and started laughing.

"Very bad joke it was.” I declared but she was still laughing.

"Stop it." I said but she was still busy laughing, she laughs at one joke for a very long time.

"Are you going to Anushka's wedding?” I asked not waiting for her to stop her laughing, if I decide to wait till she stop that, I will get crazy.

"Excuse me, we are going to her wedding.” She announced.

"Yeah, I meant the same. But I'm a bit nervous.” I said what I really felt.

"Oh come on, there's nothing to get nervous. Everyone will be so happy to see you.” She said and the only question came in my mind was, everyone? everyone will be happy to see me?

"And Ruan will be the happiest.” She added.

"Why?"

"He said that he will be very happy to meet his joker again.” She said and I smiled mentally. Then we discussed about how we are supposed to go and what we will wear and all other stuff.

After forty-five minutes we ended our call and I decided to sleep. I was still nervous but somewhere in my heart there was a excitement, I was excited that I will meet everyone again but I wonder if the things are still the same between us. The marriage was after one week so I had enough time to prepare for the wedding. I guess I will go for shopping tomorrow, I can even buy a gift for her but for now I should better sleep or else I will again get late for the office.

One week later,
The wedding day!

"Why are you not ready yet?" Di asked getting in my room.

"Do you think that I should really go?” I asked back.

"Come on girl, you have already purchased so much and now don't say that you are not going.” She snapped.

"I don't know but I feel like I should not."I replied.

"Stop it and get ready fast.” She said and passed me my dress which I bought. Sid helped me to select it, firstly he wanted me to buy a dress of blue colour but I denied it as it was the favourite colour of someone else. Then he gave me a dress of purple colour. My favourite. Sid and I have most of things in common, which increased the bond between us.

I hurriedly got ready and went out of my home. I settled in my car and called Kriya.

"Where are you?” I asked.

"I will leave my house in ten minutes, where are you?"

"I left my home already. Just be there fast.” I said and hung the call. After one hour of traveling I reached to my destination. I went out of the car with trembling legs. Why hell am I getting nervous again? I called Kriya but she did not received it instead I saw her coming towards me.

"Hi, my cutie pie.” she said kissing my cheeks and giving me warm hug.

"I missed you so much.” She said still hugging me.

"I missed you too.” I replied.

"Let's go inside.” She said and I asked her about others and came to know that they are on their way. As soon as she said that I felt my heartbeat rising. Stop it Aashna!

We went inside and got settled. Kriya wanted to sit in front of the stage but I refused it as I never liked that. We sat on extreme corner, faraway from everyone. We got so engrossed in talks that I literally forgot the time. She kept me asking about Sid and I kept her asking about Ruan. I looked around and noticed that so many people have arrived the hall.

"Where is everyone?” I asked her for the third time.

"I don't know, wait I will call them.” She said and was about to take her phone but before that her phone ranged.

"I have to take it, it's from mom.” She said and went out from the hall. Meanwhile I looked at the people sitting around me with a hope that I can see some one whom I know but no, there was no one so I kept my eyes on the entrance waiting for Kriya and then I finally saw someone whom I know, my people! Ruan, Divya and Abhimanyu entered together and I must say they are still the same with their behaviour, only their personalities are changed. As always they both were busy teasing Divya and she was pissed off. I felt like running towards them but next thing I saw made my smile drop. All I could feel was the beating of heart, which seemed to be burst at any second.

Aarav! He entered carrying a small boy probably of 3-4 years with him. The cutest thing was they both were wearing same type of clothes, a black tuxedo paired with blue shirt. My heart leaped the very first second I saw him. He looked like a dream. But who is the small boy with him? He came a few steps ahead but stopped immediately and turned around. Why did he stopped? I bent a little sideways to look why he stopped, he then raised his hand for someone but I guess there was no reaction from other side because he went back to the entrance and pulled a girl towards him, which caused her to bump at him. I was not able to see her face but the Colour of her saree matched with the Colour of his shirt and her long hair was left open on her back, I was able to guess her but I was not sure. And when she finally turned, I realized that my guess was right,

Sanjana!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.