Chapter : 11

Aashna's Pov:

I was standing still with my eyes closed whereas my mouth was already shut by that person's hand. When I realized that the person isn't harming me, slowly I opened my eyes only to receive a massive shock. I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure that I'm not dreaming and guess what, I was actually not dreaming. The person in front of me was Aarav.

"Quite.” He ordered and like a obedient puppy I nodded. When he was sure that I'm not going to scream he took off his hand and rested them in his pants pocket moving little away from me.

Like always I was about to melt by his closeness but then I remembered the way he treated me in his cabin and suddenly the rage filled over me.

"Why were you crying?” He asked very simply as if I'm a doll, without any feeling and that he and his sister can treat me the way they want and still I should act normal?

"It's none of your business.” I replied without looking at him. Though I wasn't looking at his face I still felt his eyes on me. He laughed slightly which made me more angry. Slowly he took a step towards me but all I was able to see was his shoes as I was not in mood to look at his face.

"Why were you crying?” He asked again this time in a very calm voice. What the hell does he think of himself?

"I already said, it's none of your business.” I said this time looking straight into his eyes but quickly looked sideways as I felt tears forming in my eyes again. Man, I hate it when my anger turns in to tears.

"Why can't you simply answer what I asked?"

"I'm not answerable to you and now let me go.” I said and was about to leave from there but he pulled me and again I was pushed to the wall, this time his both hands were either sides of me blocking me between them.

"Answer my question.” He demanded.
Well I had enough now, I'm not going to take this anymore.

"Aarav let me go.” I said and tried to push him away so that I can leave but it was like I'm fooling myself, he did not budge, not even a single step so I gave up and stood still there.

"Are you going to answer now or want to try little more?” He asked again.

"Why am I answerable to you Aarav? when you were never answerable to my any questions.” I cross questioned and immediately his expression changed.

"In fact why do you care if was crying or not?” it was my second question and his expression changed again.

"Right.” He said rather whispered.

He took a step back almost in frustration. It was clearly visible that he was trying to control his anger and my stupid heart instantly felt like to calm him. I knew what was going to happen next and exactly the same thing happened, he punched the wall.

"Aarav!” I called to stop but it was too late.

"Leave.” He ordered and I don't know why I felt I misheard it.

"What?” I asked trying to clear what I heard was true or not.

"Get out of here.” he replied. Well it was rude but I was more concerned about his hand than my self esteem, so I ignored it.

"Aarav, your hand is hurt.” I said taking a step towards him. All I felt at that moment was to take away the pain from him but was stopped when his other hand gestured me to stop where I was.

"Please at least let me.... "

" Just leave.” He shouted. I have seen his anger many times but every time I experienced a new version and this also one among them which scared me to that extent where I already felt tears forming in my eyes again. So without wasting anymore time, I left the room and ran towards the parking where our car was parked.

Luckily Chetan was not here yet. I settled inside and immediately tears started falling down my cheeks. I cried my heart out. The only thing in my mind was, why is this happening with me?

After some time I felt relaxed. Just then I saw Chetan entering the parking area so I quickly wiped my face and drank some water. I looked at my face and It clearly showed that I cried but now I just hope that chetsn don't ask me about it. I don't want to hear that question again.

"Hey, I'm extremely sorry. I got so busy in... "He apologised for keeping me waiting for him but stopped in the middle. I looked at him to see why did he stopped and saw him giving a confused look at me.

" What?” I asked.

"Did you cried?"

God, I don't want this question!

Aarav's Pov:

"I don't understand why you hurt yourself when you are angry with someone or something else.” Aananya said almost pissed taking my hand in her's so that she can treat my wound.

"Can I ask you the reason behind it?” She asked lifting my hand to the level till it reached directly before my eyes.

"No." I replied and she punched my arm, obviously by getting angry when she was seriously talking about something and I made a joke of it.

"I'm serious brother, tell me what happened?” She demanded showing her only quality, stubbornness!

"I punched your boyfriend."

"Go to hell, I'm not talking with you.” She said angrily and was about to leave but I pulled her back and made sit down next to me.

"Ok chill, don't worry I didn't!"

"Of course you didn't, in fact you can't do that because I don't have one.” she said irritated.

"Now stop changing the subject and tell me the real reason."

"I was quite disturbed with some business issues, nothing else."I lied but the look on her face clearly showed that she is not satisfied with my answer.

"Really? Or is it because of that girl.” She said a bit annoyed. That girl? Did she met her? Before I could ask her anything she answered my question.

"I saw her in your office today.” She replied.

"Our!” I corrected.

"Yeah I meant the same. Why was she there?"

"She works for the company with whom dad told me to do my next tour." I answered her question as there was no point in hiding it now.

"Did you talked to her?” I asked.

"I don't want too. I left from there when I saw her. In fact even you should cancel this tour and just stay away from her. I just don't want that girl around you."

"Why?" I asked and realized that it was the stupidest question to ask her.

"Are you into her again?” She asked standing in front of me.

"No, of course not." I replied instantly and she got a satisfied grin on her face.

"Listen bro, I know you are smart enough but still I want to say something.” She said and I signalled her to proceed.

"As I said earlier, I seriously don't want that girl around you. Please stay away from her. I have seen your condition when she left you and that how vulnerable you made yourself but this time I don't want anything wrong to happen with you."

"You are my only brother and I want best for you, so please don't get back to her, don't let anyone hurt to again, Please!"

I felt very lucky to have a sister like her, who cared so much about me.

"Don't worry. I will be strong this time." I comforted her as she nodded.

Maybe she is right, I should stay away from her. Today I already committed a mistake by asking her the reason she cried, which I should not have done but I don't know why, when I saw her crying I forgot everything all I wanted to do was console her. But now I should better stop it and yes, I will!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.