1

(Killua's POV)

I woke up after I had a happy dream about Gon and me. We're happily living in a big house and we're married.

Fuck this

Why I'm always like this I always feel anxious! Why do you always visit me in my dreams Gon? I want you now! My heart felt heavy thinking that Gon will never be more than friends with me.

*knock knock*

I suddenly heard a knock from my door.

"Come in"

The door slowly opened and Gon entered.

Shit!

"killua? What's wrong?" Gon asked and yawns

"uhh nothing! " I felt nervous when Gon entered and I just stared at him that's why he asked.

"Oh. Can I sleep here? I feel cold alone." Gon looked at me with his sleepy but sexy eyes. 

My face grew red so I looked away.
Why do you do this to me Gon?! You're so cruel!

"uhh no. You can't I have a cold and I don't want you to have it too." Wow me? Seriously, what a lame excuse. I'm sure Gon didn't believed it. 

I slowly looked at Gon's direction and he's not there anymore and I suddenly felt movement beside me and just like that Gon is asleep beside me.

"What the heck?!" I screamed and pushed Gon

"Ow!! Killua why'd you do that for?!" Gon stared at me with fury in his eyes.

"Why are you in my bed?! What are you trying to do to me?" I hid my face with my blanket and imagined things ugh.

"What are you talking about Killua! It's not like our first time?" Gon said as he helped himself up from the fall.

"First time?? What first time?"

"First time that I slept here beside you obviously!" Gon massaged his head.

"O-oh" Shit what the hell! What's happening to me I wish I'm dead.

"Geez Killua, sometimes I don't understand you. You're like scared of me or something why do you always scream when you see me?" I felt Gon sat beside me he stares at me.

Shoot I can't move. I swear my face is super red right now.

"I-I could you? Get away from me!!!" I jumped beside my bed and stormed outside my room leaving Gon behind.

Ow shit shit shit I can feel my heart beating super fast as my head pictured Gon's face staring at me. God he's so sexy!

I stopped running when I finally reached the bathroom and I hid myself there. And as I sat on the toilet bowl I felt a hot tear rolling in my cheeks.

(Gon's POV)

What just happened?

I heard the door slammed when Killua stormed outside his room.

What's wrong with him? Is he sick or something?

I get out slowly to find Killua and I hear some sobs inside the bathroom.

Is that Killua? Is he crying?

I walked and stop as soon as Im near the door and knocked softly.

*knock knock*

"Killua?"

There's no answer and the sobs stopped

"Killua?"

"D-dont come near me!"

I felt worried to hear Killua's voice. It feels like he's afraid I want to hug him right now tell him it's okay he's not alone.

"What's wrong killua? Please talk to me. I really dont have any idea what's happening right now." I tried to talk softly but my voice raised in the last.

I don't hear anything from Killua maybe he doesn't wang to see me. But? What did I do to make him so mad at me?

"Gon. I want to be alone please."

I barely heard Killua but I managed to understand what he said

"Are you mad at me? " I asked softly

"*sniff* no, it's just Im inlo-- Im inl--"
Killua said as his voice softly fading and I can't hear anymore.

"What? Killua I can't hear you"

The sniffing stopped and the door knob turned slowly and I saw Killua's eyes so red. Did he cried so much? What could be that big problem that he's acting like this?

I slowly reached for his cheek and touched it.

He closed his eyes and his head fell on my right shoulder.

"Kill-" I tried to say his name but he cried so loud and it hurt my ear

"Aaaaaaaah!!! Aaaaaaahh!! *sniff*"
I froze as I stare straight at the bathroom door and let him cry on my shoulder.

"Killua? "

He rubbed his eyes on my shoulder and stopped.

I waited for him to move but he didn't so I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him softly to make him face me.

His face looked at the floor maybe he doesn't want to face me. Why do I get this feeling that I am his problem?

"Killua? " He pushed me and I landed on the floor as he ran away. Oh shit what the hell??!

"KILLUA!!!! " I yelled and I heard the front door shut so loud.

What?!
What did just happened?!
What on earth is happening?!

Okay I know its bad, sorry. This is my first story so please bare with me. Thanks for reading.😊

----

Just so u know uhmmm...This has lots of misspelling and grammar errors.
Now, I don't have time to edit.. But I wonder why, in this book, I was more passionate. I learned that as time goes by, you can be too hard on yourself.

Three years later now, I'm still learning, but I missed the times when I have no idea how to write. I just do, cause I love to share. Good times.