61

" Retz. Give me back Killua!!! Give me him!! " I screamed almost crying. I haven't seen him yet.

What if he's hurt?!

What if he's not alive anymore!!!

Fuck it! I can't move.

" Why Gon! I did. I did everything!! Everything for you!! I gave you all of me!! All you do is deny me!! Don't you know how much that hurts!? I only wanted you to love me back too! Is that too much to ask?! " Retz kneeled infront of me as she cries.

" Stupid!! It's not wrong to love!! Love is not too much to ask from someone! I loved you too!!! You've been a part of me too! But I don't love you like staying with you forever!! You will not be happy with me Retz. You have to understand that I love someone else!! I love Killua more than anything!! I love him more than myself!! Come on!!  Why do you have to be this difficult?! " I yelled at her. 

Retz was silent and I can see her hands shaking.

But I dont care anymore. Me and Killua are the one's that are victims here.

Not her.

I looked from my side and I see the house that we dreamed of burning so hard.

I couldn't do anything.

" Gon. I'm not being difficult. You're the one who is! You just have to be mine Gon! You will be mine! You are mine! And if that means that I kill people? I will. " Retz stand up and walked to one of the bodyguards.

" What the hell are you doing Retz?! Don't you do it! "

" Look Gon! You want me? To do this? I can do it for you Gon!!! Just love me!! I'll do anything Gon! Anything you want!! If you want me to not eat for a month and still survive I will Gon!! Just for you! "

" RETZ STOP IT NOW!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!! I CAN'T RETURN YOUR LOVE FOR ME!! I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE! IT'S NOT YOU! WE'RE NOT MEANT TO BE!!! " I yelled at her hoping she would listen but she just looked at me with a depressing face.

" Fine. I understand. *bang*! " Retz shot the unconscious bodyguard on the chest.

I gasped by what I saw. She shot him with a smiling face.

" You Monster Retz!!! You're a monster!! You don't deserve to live!! Die! " I screamed at her with a disgusted face.

She was shocked and cried.

" YES GON!! I AM!! AND YOU WANT ME TO BE A MONSTER RIGHT?! YOU WANT ME LIKE THIS RIGHT?! THIS IS YOUR FAULT GON! ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! HAHAHHAHA! " Retz was yelling like a maniac rubbing the gun on her face.

Retz completely lost her sanity.

" GON! " I heard someone yelled my name. I looked from above and I saw Killua with a baseball bat.

Killua!!

Retz looked up too and Killua jumped hitting her on the head.

Retz fell on the ground.

I was shocked at what happened.

Why is Killua up there in the tree?

" Babe! " I said in surprise.

" Don't worry. Retz is the only enemy here. "

" What? "

" I'll explain later okay? "

" You're alive! " I said.

Killua jumped from the tree.

He smiles at me.