14

(Retz's POV)

Nitwit prince Charles seemed to have a liking to me. But no!  I can't even imagine living for a week with him and just us.  I've always hated him.  I knew him since we were kids and all he thinks about is himslelf. He's greedy and proud for everything. We we're never friends at all! But he boasts to everyone that I'm his bestfriend. I can even recall his line. He points at me and say "Look at her!  She's real. She just looks like a doll and she lives with me and she's my very bestfriend. Isn't she the most beautiful girl you've ever met?" And his friend will be like 'woah' and they'll start to whisper at each other and smirks while looking at me.   How can I marry someone like that?!

So I made an excuse to Charles. I talked to him and I told him that I had a boyfriend and he should let me go. He stared at me like he's about to kill me and that fucking kiddo actually ran to his mommy and told her about what I said.  Good thing his daddy is understanding that he told me that if I had one I better show him to them first. so I agreed but I actually ran away.

His daddy is actually my Uncle.  Dads bestfriend.  Uncle Sam. He also wants me to marry Charles but Auntie seemed to like the idea the most she wants me to be his sons bride because of my face!  She said that with Charles wealth and my beauty we could make a great and known family. 

In her dreams!  I won't allow it.  If I'll stay they'll probably make it happen.

So I ran away.

And on the way back in my apartment here in this little town I was starstrucked by a very handsome boy looking very busy. My heart fluttered when I saw his chocolate like eyes.

I walked near him but he doesn't notice me so I bumped myself into him and pretended to be hurt.

He seemed oblivious by my act so he said sorry and reached out for my hand to help me up. He's got a nice and sexy voice.  By his looks he seems a little bit older than me.  Maybe a year? 

He seemed so kind and gentle. 
An exact opposite of Charles.
He's everything I've been dreaming of. 
Is this what they call love at first sight? Because if it is this is it. 

So I started to talk to him and found out that his name is Gon.  He seemed like he's doing an errand so he said bye immediately but I can't let him go.  I asked about helping me even though I don't need help I just want him to know where I live so he could meet me if he want to. But maybe it's a good day! He rented a room on my own apartment! So he's a tourist huh?  No wonder Ive never seen him. 

I know every boy here in this town they all visited and courted me hoping to capture my heart but none of them passed. 

I don't know why I feel like this towards Gon.  I hated guys because they're annoying and they always tag along but Gon.  He's unique.

Boys usually ask for my name and address when they see me for the first time and then asks me out. 

Gon didn't. He even said he's busy and went away I have to make a reason just to make him come back to me.

I seemed to like him so much that when I asked him to be my boyfriend(pretend) and he said yes. I thought that he also likes me, so I thought he'll.... *sigh*

But now,  I don't think that he'll help me.  I mean that was an awkward situation!  I mean he doesn't like me. He didn't kiss me.  He'll probably avoid me after what happened.

What's gotten into me after all?  Was it an impulse?  I didn't mean to do it.  I mean it's just I like him and I want him to be my real boyfriend not just pretend but I guess it's not that easy.

Wait?  Maybe he already has a girlfriend? That's why!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghhh! No!

(Killua's POV)

I finally arrived here in Seville Island and everything seems the same to where Gon and I live. But it's a lot more bright here.  The trees are short and it doesn't block much sunlight.

I walked and found a shop that has a name King's Cafe. 

I'm hungry so I thought of stopping by.

I entered and a middle aged woman came to me. 

"Good morning sir. Please have a seat" She assisted me to a table beside the window and gave me a menu.

I ordered a hot chocolate and a chocolate cake.

After a while my order arrived.

If Gon was here he would shout at my face again for ordering so much chocolate but he's not here anymore so there will be no one to nag me about it.

I didn't know that his nagging is also one of the things Ill miss.

Hehe funny.  I actually miss everything about him even his selfishness sometimes. 

Maybe that's just it when you love someone.  You love and miss everything about them, you just can't hate and forget them.  Maybe it's because they're one of the reasons you loved them. 

You don't even mind the unattractive things they do cause you love them too.

What a weird feeling, this love.

I looked at the sparkling sea and remembers Gon when we bathe in the sea and he forgot that crabs bite so he hugged it and the crab clipped its hands in one of his nipples. 

"Hahhahahhahahhahahaha!" I laughed out loud but it's a bitter laugh it sounded like crying though. Dammit I fucking miss him!!!

I  noticed some of the people look in my way. They probably think I'm crazy.

I really should stop thinking about him to help myself move on. 

But I really don't know how.  It's just wherever I look I see him!  I remember him!  And I miss him.  I'm longing for his touch! His smile!  Everything!

"Aaaaaaagh!" I shouted and punched the table causing half of my hot chocolate spilled on the table. The people looked at me shocked and the waitress came running towards me.

"Is everything alright sir?" She said with a worried face.

"No! Everything is not alright!" I said angrily at her as I struggled to stop my tears from flowing to not look pathetic in public.

The waitress seemed startled and nervous as she tried to say something.
"U-uh what's wrong sir?" She said softly but shivering.

"I-im sorry." I said and I reached for a table napkin and wrapped my cake inside it and went outside.

Annoying eyeballs followed me as I waked out of the cafe.

Man!  I should go see a doctor or something.  I'm going crazy.  I hit my head hard and walked away.