2

I couldn't find Killua where is he? Where are you Killua?

"Killua!"

I called but no one answers. We live in the middle of the woods but we're still near the town. Killua and I live together for 3 years now when he came back after a year to me.

Killua where are you?

Maybe he went to town?

But no. He's still in his pajamas. But where could he be?

"aaaaaaagh!" I moaned in confusion as I let my body fall on the grassy ground.

I looked at the sky and my tummy growled.

Ow sucks. Now I'm hungry.

I'm hungry so as Killua of course

"Dammit!" I stand up and started to look for Killua again its been 2 hours and I searched everywhere in the woods so maybe he really did go to town? Ughh I don't know.

"Killua!" I called again

I felt the ground hardened. Im in the town now. But where could he be?

Maybe he went to the chocolate shop?

I ran to the chocolate shop and asked the man in the shop, he knew Killua cause Killua is always here every week to buy chocorobots or chocolate cakes for us to eat in the house but he said Killua didn't come today.

Geez Killua I really thought that I'll find you here. I'm out of options now but I won't give up on you Killua.

(Killua's POV)

"Dammit! Fuck! Ow!!" I fell when I suddenly hurt my foot on a hard rock!
"Shit! Pathetic! You're so pathetic Killua!" I kept whispering and hurting myself.

Why did I ran away in the first place? Why did I acted like a crybaby in the first place! Dammit! I hate myself!!

"Gon, why do I have to fall inlove with you? " I laid down on the soft grass and I looked up in the sky.

"I like girls I even have a crush back then but why did I end up loving a guy?!" I covered my eyes with my left arm and hot tears rolled again.

Damn I'm so dramatic! But shit this is how I really feel! I can't tell Gon! It hurts! It fucking hurts!

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Killua! "

I heard Gon's voice and he's coming in this direction. I've got to hide.

I hid in one of the big bushes and I saw Gon having a worried face as he struggles where to look.

"Gon" I whispered softly as I watched him scream and fall on the ground.

I suddenly had the urge to go to him and hug him But I won't. I can't.

I looked at Gon as he watch the sky. Dammit he's so handsome.

"Gon please, when you do things like you make me fall inlove much more."
I whispered and I left the area.

When I felt that Gon is far away from me now I've decided to buy chocolates to make myself feel better.

I walked like a zombie as I go to the chocolate shop.

When I can see the shop already I walked faster but I saw Gon enters the shop.

I stopped and hid behind the tree beside me. Did he thought that I will go there? He know me so much I didn't even think that he's going to go here to find me.

I waited for 5 minutes and Gon finally opened the door in the shop.

He looked blank. He stared blankly. I just watched him from afar and felt guilty.

He's like that for a minute and he ran away back to the woods. Maybe he's going back to our house.

I sighed in relief. I rubbed my back in the tree downwards until I sat down on the grass and I felt sleepy. Maybe my eyes are tired of crying it felt heavy.

(Gon's POV)

I ran all the way from the shop to the house expecting to see Killua but I don't see him anywhere?

Did he left me?

I felt anger in my chest its driving me crazy!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs cause I so fucking hate Killua!

He did not even tell me why he's mad! What's the problem! Why he acted like that!

"Gon? " I turned around and saw Killua at the door looking so worried I saw him panting so hard. Did he heard me scream and ran so fast?

"Killua! " I hugged him so tight and after 3 seconds I felt his hands on my back

"Gon." I heard him softly whispered my name in my ears, his hot breath gave me chills.

I slowly let go from the hug because I suddenly felt awkward by his whisper. But he pulled me back immediately.

I let him hug me for atleast 2 minutes and I pulled from the hug.

I looked at him and he seems so hurt. His eyes asking questions that I don't understand.

"What's wrong Killua? Why did you ran away? Why are you acting like this? "

His lips formed like it was about to cry again but he immediately formed a small smile.

I felt guilty like I did something bad to him but I have no idea what it is.

I cupped his face and looked at him in the eyes.

"Killua, tell me. Please? " I asked desperately.

He opened his mouth but closed it after 2 seconds. He removed my hand gently but he didn't let go of it.

He bowed his head and softly said.

"I'm leaving you Gon."

I froze for realizing what he just said. I felt a tear on my cheeks but I didn't make a sound out of it. It's a silent cry. I felt so bad like knives in my heart and I don't even have an idea why it happened.