39

I've searched everywhere.  Walked every roads that I can find here but there's no sign of Killua. 

I was wrong.  I really thought that even though this is a place that Killua never set foot of, I can actually see him here.

I guess I'll return home and go to Killua's house.  Maybe he went and stayed there.

But he's not welcome there anymore.

But I still got to try.

I'm hungry.  I guess I should grab some food. I've never ate lunch and it's already 5:00 pm. It's getting dark.

I walked a little bit faster when I saw a hotdog stand nearby.

" Can I get a Footlong and a Melon juice? " I said when I'm finally infront of the hotdog stand.

"Right away Sir. " The man smiled and put the footlong in a box and my melon juice on a large cup.

I reached to it.

"Thanks.  How much? "

" That will be 50 sir. "

I handed the money and find a place to eat.

I sat on a bench at the baywalk and ate my footlong. 

The sunset is going to happen soon.

I smelled the sea breeze and calmed myself.

Man there's so much that happened here on this Island.

It's disappointing to think that I'm going home tomorrow without Killua.
I promised our house that if I come back Killua will be with me.

I took a last bite on the hotdog and drank the juice fast.

The sunset began. 

I looked at it and I stand up.  Walked slowly by the baywalk and I kick some rocks that I pass by. 

It's okay Gon.  Don't lose hope too soon.  You love him right?  If you love him you'll not give up.

I sighed.

It's just I'm not used being away with Killua.

I feel like he really left me for good.

But no.  I know he didn't.  He can't do that to me, can he?

He promised for not leaving me. 

And I still believe that he won't break it. 

He ran away yes but I can totally understand.  I can't get mad at him for it.

I walked with my head down and the air brushes on my raven hair I closed my eyes but I suddenly tripped over a shiny black rock which caused me to almost lose my balance.

I crouched and threw it away my eyes followed and it bumped into a white rock. I don't know why but my heart suddenly went fast. 

I touched my chest and when I stand up I was surprised to see a very familiar figure I see almost everyday.

He was walking slowly right infront of me.

My heart went faster and faster and faster by the shock and I almost can't say anything but I have to!

"Killua! " I managed to say.

The boy stopped.