22

Retz and I went to the 6th floor and walked for a while until we reached a huge glass door inside of it was a paradise.

We went inside it and I gasped as I looked at the scenery.

There are flowers and trees everywhere.

"Wow." I said while looking at the sky above us.

"This place is so amazing!"

" I'm glad you like it." Retz said as she squeezed my hand a little.

We walked admiring everything and finally sat on a glass chair.

"So you like it?" Retz asked

"Yeah. It's so peaceful here."

"Charles and I used to spend a lot of time here playing when we were still kids. Back then we were really close. Not untill that day."

That day?

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"Well, he--" Retz didn't finish her sentence.

"Retz."

Retz and I turned around by a sudden voice.

I saw a boy with a red hair. I looked at Retz and she seemed shocked.

"Charles." Retz blurted out and she stand up.

"Hey. I missed you!"

So this is Charles?

The boy pulled Retz into a tight hug.

"Charles let go!" Retz said and I started to stand too.

Charles let go with a puzzled look at Retz and looked at me.

"Who are you?" He said.

I was about to say my name but Retz did the introduction.

"Uhhm. Charles, Remember what I told ypu before? About my boyfriend? Well here he is, he's Gon my boyfriend. Gon this is Charles."

The boy gave me a death glare and so I did the same. He seemed annoyed so he straightened himself and closed his eyes.

"Retz? You can't be serious! You're kidding me right?!" Charles pulled Retz harshly.

"No! I'm afraid not Charles! Now let go of me!" Retz pleaded and struggled to get her arm off from Charles tight grip.

"Let her go!" I snarled and grabbed Retzs other arm.

Charles looked at me with anger and then looked at Retz

"You slut! You are my fiancee! So you are mine!" Charles snarled at Retz.

"No! I am certainly not! So let go of me!" Retz yelled at his face.

"Why you!"

Charles to lifted his hand and will slap Retz. Retz closed her eyes and I immediately grabbed Charles's arm.

"Don't you dare hit my Girlfriend!" I snarled at him and looked at him in the eye.

He pulled away his arm from me and he let go of Retz.

He sighed closed his eyes and pushed me so hard I almost lost my balance

"Tell me! Did she pay you?! Did she pay you to do this?!" Charles said while his eyes closed.

I was about to answer but Retz butted in.

"Charles! What are you talking about! No! Of course not! I love Gon and he loves me! So could you please do me a favor? Just give up already? Leave us alone." Retz said.