36

I am now walking away from their mansion carrying all my things.

Retz got so mad. 

But I don't really recall anything that happened.  I only remember I was at the bar with Retz and I drank something and thats all I can remember.  After I drank that what happened? 

Ughhh!  I don't remember? But we did get home.  We woke up on Retz's room.  How did that happened?  why cannot I remember anything?

Did something really happened?

But I can't do it. I have full hopes on myself that I didn't do it.

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to go home now.

Ive been here for five days already.  I should get home. Killua's not here.

I should get going.

I walked to the pier to get a ticket for today's.

" Uhmm.  Excuse me.  Can I have a ticket please? "

"Yes sir.  For when is this sir? "

" If possible for today? "

"I'm sorry sir but the only available is on the day after tomorrow. "

"Oh.  Okay then for the day after tomorrow please. "

" Right away sir. "

I get my bag for money.  Good thing I didn't spend so much here. 

Hey.  I didn't able to get my payment for pretending. 

Nah. I'm not going back in there. Retz don't want to see me again and I really don't want to go back there anymore.   I'm feeling something not right in Retz. She's acting strange and weird all the time.  It's like she's different today and then different again tomorrow. 

It's really hard to find someone who you can be really comfortable with. 

I paid for the ticket.

" Uhmm do you know a place where I can stay here? "

" Yes sir. Just a few blocks away you can see a sign that says Stanley's Room for all. It's the cheapest place here but if you want some luxury one's, try the Zitch's Hotel and Spa. It's got everything. "

"Zitch?  Sam Zitch? " I asked.

"Yes.  Sam Zitch he's the wealthiest man here on this Island. He owns half of this Island. "

" Oh. Yes thanks.  But I think I'll just go to the cheap one. "

" Yes sir.  Much better because only the wealthy men can stay there. "

" Yeah.  Sure. Thanks. "

And I walked away waving goodbye to the man.

I've been living like a wealthy person for five days straight.  Wearing fancy clothes, eating expensive foods. Sleeping on a big bed everything is clean and in order,  everything is pleasant to the eyes but there's no joy staying there. 

The life there can't compare to my life back home. Everyday you wake up cook the food you want to eat, watch Tv with chips and with Killua beside me sleeping on my shoulders with chocolates on his lips. And then on the afternoon we go to the river, go fishing, and then on the night we go to town to eat barbeque and watch the stars while eating. 

My life is happy and wonderful everyday with Killua.

Aaaaaaah I miss Killua so much.