63

" Gon! Killua!? "

" Aaah!! Ahh! I'm sorry guys we didn't mean to. Sorry. Uhh. " Gon grabbed my hands.

" No no no. What you think is wrong! " Leorio says.

Kurapika froze.

Gon and I just saw Kurapika on top of Leorio on the bed.

" *Clears throat* Uh uhmm. We. I just slipped and we uhm. It's an accident. " Kurapika stands up and explains while looking down.

" I uhh! Well uh. Yeah. We understand. Totally. No problem Kurapika. " Gon said awkwardly.

Leorio stands up and clears his throat. He's sweating a little bit on his forehead.

" Why are you guys here by the way?! It's like midnight! We thought you guys are already sleeping. "

" Ahh. Well. Uhm. Gon and I just talked about the wedding. " I held Gon's hands and we smiled at each other.

" Ohh? " Leorio spoke and sat back on his bed.

Kurapika sat on a chair.

" Well. Gon and I thought we could still do it tomorrow. Since we would really appreciate it if Kurapika could attend. Right Gon? "

" Uhh. Oh! No. Killua it's fine for me. I know you guys are really tired. And from everything just happened? I don't think it's really the best time. "

" Don't worry about it Kurapika. " I said.

" But you guys? What happened isn't a joke you know?  You could've died. And who knows if they attack again? "

" They'll not gonna be back. " I said.

" Well. How can you be so sure? "

" They went back in Seville. "

" And how do you know that? "

" Well the son of the famous billionaire Sam Zitch was shot. He's probably on a ship going back to Seville with doctors beside him. "

" Well. Yes maybe. But that leaves the girl. "

" She can't do anything without Charles' commands. "

" Guys. Please. I'm just worried okay? We need to be on guard. "

We all fell silent.

Yes I understand Kurapika.

What happened? We could've died. And yet here we are planning a wedding for tomorrow.

" We would love you to be there Kurapika. " Gon said.

Kurapika eyed Gon for a minute.

He sighs.

Kurapika smiles.

" Awww man! I didn't expect that the wedding is still on for tomorrow! " Leorio looks at the both of us.

" I appreciate you guys. Yes we can arrange it but it's gonna be so busy. " Leorio said.

No one answered.

" Hey Kurapika. Have you told the priest that the wedding is cancelled yet? " Leorio continued.

" Oh! Yeah! I haven't yet! I totally forgot! " Kurapika said.

" Well?? Aren't that a sign that we could really arrange the wedding tomorrow? "

" *Sigh* I'm happy guys. That you thought of me. I would love to attend your wedding too. I mean that's a very important thing to bot of you as well as on us Leorio. "

Leorio nods.

" Yeah. It's not gonna be really great without you Kurapika. "

Kurapika looks at Leorio and smiles.

" Well. Uhhh. I appreciate it guys.  Congratulations Gon, Killua? I'll definitely be the one who's gonna arrange it. "

" So? It's on? " Gon chirped.

" Yeah. It is. You guys need a beauty rest. "

Gon hugged my neck and whispered 'yes' and kissed my cheek.

I kissed his cheek back and wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Hey hey hey. So where are we gonna have the wedding? The backyard wedding couldn't really be possible since it's destroyed. "

" Don't worry about it Leorio. Gon and I agreed to have the wedding on where he proposed to me. "

" What? There? But it's a small setting. "

" But we're not gonna have lots of visitors you know. It's gonna be just us. "

" Yeah you've got a point. But damn it's gonna be so busy! "

" We're planning to have the wedding at night. What do you think Kurapika? "

" Well. That's more like it. Don't worry Leorio. We are all going to have a relaxing day. No one's gonna be looking haggard at the wedding. Let me just make a call. " Kurapika smirked and went to the telephone.

We waited.

" Yes. Yeah. "

" Urgent. It's gonna be tomorrow night. Hmm maybe 10. "

" Yeah. Of course. "

" Everything you can think of. "

" Yes. Okay I'll send the money right away. "

" Yes. Everything. So we good? "

" Okay bye. See ya. "

Kurapika talked with someone on the phone.

" Wait! What's with the 'send the money right away'" Leorio asks.

" Nah. This is my gift for the couples. "

" Wait! Kurapika. You don't have to do that. "

" I want to do it Gon. Don't worry about it okay? You guys should just sleep. Tomorrow everything will be set. "

" Thanks Kurapika! " Gon ran to Killua and hugged him.

I smiled looking at them.

Gon is happy.

I noticed Leorio walking towards me and hugged me..

" Oi. Leorio what're you doing!? "

" Ssssssh. Just let me hug you for a bit. I'm just happy for you guys. "

Leorio hugged me tightly.

" Thanks man! But you could let me go now.

He broke the hug and tapped my shoulder.

Gon came back to me.

" Congrats to both of you guys. " Leorio said.

" Thanks Leorio." Gon said and we went out.

( Leorio's POV )

The lights are off and I can't sleep.

Gon and Killua went into their room bout an hour ago.

I can tell Kurapika is awake too.

" Hey. Kurapika?! You really used a lot of money didn't you?! " I spoke.

" Tch. You're still awake Leorio?! Well it's a lot but Gon and Killua are like family to me now you know. "

" Uhh yeah. Same here to me. "

" I'm happy for both of them. You are too Leorio, right? "

" Of course. I am. "

Kurapika didn't reply.

I didn't speak more.

I just looked at the ceiling until I fall asleep.