"Here!"I caught Retzs attention as I placed a small tray on our table with our orders. 

"Yay.  I missed you sweetie!" She yelped as she gently took her delicacy from the tray and placed it near her admiring it.

I just watched her silently smiling enjoying the happy look in her face.

"Hey! What did you ordered?" She asked me as she leaned to see what I was holding.

"Oh it's coffee caramel." I said plainly and put the straw on my mouth to drink some.

"Oh!  That doesn't sound so delicious but can I taste yours?" She looked at my glass curiously and looks at me.

"Uh I guess so, you can." I said with hesitation.  The way she acts it seems like we knew each other for a long time.

"Hmmmm. It tastes delicious." She said slightly whispering while slurping some making rough sounds. Then she looked at me slowly.

Is she seducing me or something?  Or girls are all like this?

Funny but the way she said it kinda turned me on. 

I looked at her with confusion as she smiled, straightened herself up and sipped some on her own delicacy.

I remained silent as I let my hot blood cool down a bit. 

"Wanna taste mine?" She said and she pushed her glass near me.

"No,  no thanks.  Uhmmmm"

" Yeah? " she nodded and she pulled her glass back.

"Remember what you asked about me pretending?  Is it still on?" I said and she thought for a bit.

"Yeah. It is,  but I'm not gonna force you.  This is my problem after all, besides you have your own problems too right?" She said and her face saddened.

" Yes I have. But it's only for a week right?  I guess I can do it, besides I don't even know where to find my friend. I'm planning to leave tomorrow and go to some other places and I thought why not go to your place? I can have my search there too.  With free house, free food and free help and tour from you." I said as I played with my fingers.

"Yeah! Good thinking Gon! I'm so happy!  You don't know how much your help will help me! Big time!" She looked at me sternly and she looked like she's about to cry.  Tears of joy that is maybe?

So before she would go crying I butted in.

"So,  where is your place actually?" I raised my right eyebrow as she giggled and wiped some little liquid in her eyes.

"Uhh.  Seville Island.  Have you heard of it?"  She said and took a sip in her glass.

"I heard about that place.  Geez.  I think its not a nice place to do my search. Killua doesn't even know that place. " I said dissapointed.

"Oh Gon.  Please. It's only for one week maybe you could continue your search after it.  I'll help you I promise!" She said and her eyes widened.

"But I miss him.  Maybe he's feeling lonely right now.  Maybe he's getting thinner.  Maybe he's sick and no one's taking care of him!  And you're saying to postpone my search?" I said my voice slightly raising.

Retz seemed shocked by my sudden reaction.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean it that way." She dropped her head and looked at the floor.

"Sorry Retz.  I didn't mean to raise my voice at you.  It's just I'm worried about my friend. Please understand." I said gently and she raised her head.

"Yeah,  I understand Gon." and she dropped her head again. 

I felt guilty.  I shouldn't have said that out loud.

"So,  I guess I'll have to pack now.  When are we leaving? My time is gold." I said and she raised her head looking shocked.

"Y-you're coming? To help me? In Seville Island?" She said surprised.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Wow! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" She stand up snd ran towards me and hugged me tightly causing me to choke.

"ooh sorry*giggle*"

"My you almost killed me there Retz! *cough*"

"Hhahahahhahahahhahahah!"