15

(Gon's POV)

It's  been three days and I haven't seen Retz since then.

It's been three days too of my search for Killua.  But, I don't think that he's here.  Tomorrow I'll leave and go to search in some other town, besides I have money now.  I talked to Leorio about it. It seems like Leorio doesn't know that Killua is gone.  He wished me luck and sent me money but something's off with him.

I pulled myself up and started to leave for a coffee just a few blocks away from here. 

I changed into my black sleeveless and navy blue shorts just below my knee. I checked myself in my mirror and styled my hair into my usual hair.
I grabbed my wallet on my messy bed and put on my shoes.

I walked for a while in a hallway until I reached the elevator.  I pressed the button and when it opened Retz is there in a white summer dress and a white slip ons with little white pearls.  She looks like a doll that came into life.  Her long wavy hair combed neatly and and her eyes, it's mesmerizing.

She bowed her head and she acted like she didn't know me. 

I entered the elevator started to move. I glanced at Retz and saw her shivering.  I remained silent.
.
.
.

* awkward silence*
.
.
.

"Gon, I know I can't blame you if you'll avoid me.  But I just wanna say sorry I didn't mean to act like that.  I'm really sorry." Retz struggled to say that I know.  She clenched her fists and trembled while closing her eyes tightly. 

She's waiting for my response.

I looked at her and slowly walked beside her. I cupped her chin and lifted her head gently.

She opened her Jade green eyes.

I smiled and said.

"Retz, I'm not mad at you okay? And I'm not gonna avoid you." I sweetly smiled and she smiled in return.

"Really?" She muttered and straightened herself.

"Of course!" I smiled at her and her face turned into red and she looked away. 

The door opened. 

I held her hand and I pulled her out of the elevator.

"Ahh I'm so happy!" I heard Retz whispered that but I pretended not to hear.

I let go of her hand when we got out of the front door and turned to her.

"So Retz.  Uhh. I'll see you later."

"Uhh wait!  Where are you going?" Retz asked.

"Just going out for a cafe." I said.

She stared at me for a while.

"Can I come? " She said but with hesitation.

I stopped to think about bringing her cause I really want this time to be just me and the coffee and my thoughts.

"yeah, okay." I blurted out.  I really want my time alone but I don't want Retz to feel rejected so. 

"Yay!" She skipped and clings on my left arm and she smiled sweetly.

"I thought you'll gonna say no for a while cause you find me awkward but now I know you're really not mad at me." She said and pulled me down, good thing her strength is weak. 

I gasped.

"Retz, Let go! don't cling to me like that." I said as I pulled my arm back.

Retz made a pout and I looked away feeling my face turning red when I saw her. 

She's so cute.

"Fine.  I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a neat freak!" she said as she slapped my left shoulder playfully.

It looks like she's fine now she's back to her usual cheerful self.

"No.  I'm not.  I just find it uncomfortable " I said and smiled.

"Oh yeah!  Then okay." She rolled her eyes and walked faster.

"Hey wait up!" I yelled and jogged to catch up with her.

"Walk faster Gon! I don't wanna drink my coffee if it's already dark!" She snarled and ran.

"Hey!" I ran too. Wow, She runs fast for a lady.

"It's nice drinking coffee at night you know!" I yelled and she stopped.

I stopped too and realized that we arrived. 

"No,  its not. " She said smirking while flipping her hair and went inside.

I followed and find the cafe cozy.  There's not much people and the street lights outside started to lit up.

I looked around and saw Retz calling me her hands gesturing me to come close to her.

I slowly walked to her as she sat on a table with only two chairs beside the window.

"Hey!  What a nice view." I complimented while looking at the streetlights outside.

"I know right. That's why this is where I always sit." She said proudly and then looked at the streelights too.

I looked at her. I looked at her button nose, her big green eyes, her long lashes that touches the tip of her bangs her small kissable lips, her porcelain like face.  She really is beautiful.

I immediately looked away when she noticed that I'm staring at her and glanced at me.

"Are you okay Gon?" she asked.

"Uh yeah. I'm okay.  Why do you ask?"

"I caught you staring at me.  Are you in a deep thought or something?" She asked and smiled mischievously.

"No I'm not staring and I'm not in a deep thought." I denied. 

"O-oh okay! *giggle*"

"So what do you want? My treat!" I said as I smelled the smooth aroma making me want some already.

"You're treat? Wow  generous eh? Okay.  I want a strawberry milk with mallows!"

"Alright! Now wait here." I left Retz in our table and went to the counter to order her strawberry milk and my coffee caramel.

I didn't know Retz could be this girl that is easy to get along. She's easy to make her smile too.

I'm glad I met her.  I wish you're here Killua,  so you could met Retz. I'm sure she can get along with you too.

*sigh*

I miss you Killua. Come home.