10

(Leorio's POV)

I heard a loud honk from the outside.

Damn bus disturbing me in my sleep.

I turned and looked at my clock it saya 6:10.

I grunted as I stand up leaving my chair and get out. I have to check on Killua.

Damn that kid falling into a depression. That's so unlikely him.

I smirked as I reminisce last last week when he knocked on my door. He's soaking wet and his eyes seemed lost in a deep thought.  I tried to talk to him but he won't answer me it's like he can't hear me.  He just stared at me like a statue.

That's when I grabbed the phone to give Gon a call but he stopped me and told me to stop so I did and he started to talk.

"He doesn't love me! I'm done for!  I'm nothing!  What's life without Gon?! " He screamed dramatically and gone hysterical and cut his wrist, good thing I gave him a good fast punch to make him sleep and stopped the blood on his wrist from dripping. 

Man that was crazy!  Killua being heart broken. He could've died there.

I knockedon his door but there's no answer. Hmm maybe he's asleep?

I didn't opened the door and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us. I made pancakes and hot chocolate, extra sweet for him.

I looked at the clock and it says 7:10. Kurapika's gonna be here any hour later I've got to prepare something.  I went to the refrigerator and found a whole chicken to cook. 

I grabbed the vegetables and cooked chicken soup.  I tasted it and when it's already done I turned off the fire.

I inhaled the delicious scent and went to Killua's room to wake him up and get himself prepared.

I didn't bother knocking so I opened the door and found his bed empty.

"Killua??" I entered and

"He's not here??!!!!" I screamed as I pictured some bad happenings in my head and then I found a note on his bed.

I read it and I calmed down.

Not saying goodbye huh? 

You coward!  You better be in a good shape when I see you again!

Okay, I'll not tell them.   I promise I'll watch out for Gon. 

Take care of yourself, I know you can overcome this problem.

I sighed and I folded the note and kept it inside the picture frame which now rested on his bed table.  I wonder how did it get here.

(Kurapika's POV)

Oh my god I can't believe it!  Oh my god I feel bad for Killua, as well as Gon of course. 

"So Gon?  What did you do?  You rejected him didn't you?  That's why Killua left?" I asked as I looked at Gon looking flustered. 

"I-I kinda.  But I didn't mean to!  I mean I love Killua and all!  I said I love him too but when I said that as a friend only, he just broke down! I----this is my fault! " Gon blurted out his eyes started to shed tears.

"Gon it's not your fault okay?" I said and I sat beside him and rubbed his back.

"Yes it is. *sniff* Killua's hurt because of me!  I don't want to hurt Killua! *sniff*   I hurted him so much that he even broke his promise for not leaving me!  I hurted him so much! I'm such a bad friend!" I just watched Gon as his cries gets louder. 

"You're not a bad friend okay?  And I know you don't want to hurt Killua! I know you won't.  I know how it feels to lose a friend okay?  I understand. Everything's gonna be okay.  Just let Killua cool his head off.  He'll come back.  You two are bestfriends after all and,  you both love each other so it'll be over soon. " I tried to comfort him as much as I can.  I don't know if I said the right words but I hope it'll help Gon at least.

Gon stopped crying but he didn't lift his head.  He just stared on the floor without saying anything. 

"Gon? " I said.

" Thanks Kurapika.  For coming by today.  I realized I needed someone to talk to after all.  But I'm not coming with you today.  Can I just stay?" Gon said his head still down and his voice so cold and tired. 

"Okay,  I'm glad you talked to me.  Don't worry I can reschedule anytime." I stand up and looked at him looking so depressed.

Killua, please come back.  Gon needs you.

I noticed that Gon didn't said a reply so I cleared my voice.

"I'm gonna be here for a long time Gon so if you need me just call me." I assured him and his shoulders shrugged in reply.

"Hey I mean it!  And don't do anything reckless okay? Its not the end of the world or anything."

Gon lifted his knees on the couch and buried his face on it.

So you wanted to be left alone huh?

"I'll take my leave now I'll just meet up with Leorio myself now.  And Gon!  Please fix yourself!  Being like this won't help by either of you. Do something healthy! You're slowly killing yourself you know?" I glanced at him being silent his face still buried on his knees so I sighed and left the house.

After I closed the door I took my phone out and dialed Leorio as I walk.

"Hey,  sorry I'm going to be late today.  But, I'm on my way already.

"Hey!  Don't shout!  You're hurting my ear you know?!"

" Yeah yeah!  I'm sorry old guy! "

"Haha see ya!"

I put my phone back im my pocket and turned right to take a shortcut.

Should I tell Leorio about this?  Hmmmm I guess I'll find out. Maybe he can help.