29

"Oh my goodness Gon!  Do not do that again to me!  I almost died!"

"Hahahahhahaha. What?!  I didn't mean to startle you. "

Gon laughs like there's no tomorrow.

"Stop laughing!  It's not funny. " I said to him and I puckered my lips.

"Hahaha.  It is.  You should've seen the look of your face. Hahaha"

Gon sat in front of me and noticed the tray the boy left and he stares into it.

"I-is this yours?" He asked.

"Nope. "

"Killua!" Gon said and he stand up.

Killua?  Is that a name?

Who is that?

Gon ran to the door like he's chasing something or someone.

"Wait Gon! " He didn't able to hear me.  He stormed fast outside.

I ran towards him but the door shut and I stopped. 

What's happening?!

I sat up again and looked at the foods the boy ordered. 

What a chocolate lover. 
What's behind with all this?

(Gon's POV) 

Is it Killua?

Is Killua here??

All that chocolate.

I ran and ran and ran until I stopped into a different direction roads. 

Now what?

Why did I even think it was Killua? 

Is it him?

It could be.

I have a half of hope coming here.  Killua doesn't even know this place.

Is it because of all that chocolates?

Aghg maybe it's not him.  I have to get back to Retz.

I turned my back and walked back to the cafe.

I reached the cafe after a 15 minute walk.

Retz came to me.

"Gon.  Why did you ran off like that? What's the matter? "

"Hmm." I sat in front of her.  I noticed that the tray has been removed already.

"Uh... Do you want something? "  Retz said.

I was about to answer but she talked again.

"Actually I ordered for you already.  Its cream caramel and a Vanilla cake with lots of nuts. Do you like nuts? " She said and smiled.

Retz is such a sweet girl but she doesn't take things that should be taken seriously, seriously.

"Yeah I do. But not really. "

"Tell me. Why did you ran off? "

"Hehe. It's silly but my friend likes chocolates and when I saw the tray full of chocolate flavored foods I-I thought it was him. I guess it's not"

"Oh,  so your friend likes chocolates? That's cute."

"Yeah, you-you can say that.  " I blushed and Killua's face and smiles entered my mind.

I see Retz talking like annoyed but I can't hear her much.  I don't pay attention.

(Retz's POV)

"Gon, its cute that your friend likes chocolates but the one who ordered those is super not cute! Not at all! I  just wish your friend isn't like that.  He's so rude and grumpy and you can't believe this!  He just threatened me into killing me! Like what the hell?  He can't just threaten me like that as if I'm going to believe it!  I mean I know he's kidding.  Of course he's kidding. He can't be serious about it." I complained while closing my eyes.  I opened it and

I see Gon smiling into the air. 

"Gon?"

I lifted my right hand and swayed it from left to right.

"Hey? "

"hello? "

I snapped my fingers and he jumped in surprise.

"My god!  I was talking here with serious matters and you don't listen?  Seriously Gon?  Did you even heard anything in what I've just said? "

"Aghm I'm sorry.  I was out for a minute. Uhmm what is it? "

"My. Nevermind.  It's nothing important."

Gon didn't said anything he rested his elbow on the table and rested gid chin on his hand and he watched the sky outside the glass window.

What could he be thinking?  He's obviously enjoying what he's thinking about right now.