11

(Killua's POV) m

I watched the clouds we're passing by.  I'm on a ship going to Seville town.

Gon knows this place but he only knows this on a map.  It's not an interesting place so we never tried to visit it.

I don't know this place either but I guess this is the best hide out.  I wonder what's out there. I heard its a place where there are lots of mountains and rivers.

I closed my eyes to feel the wind against my face.

I miss you Gon.  I wish you're here beside me.

I opened my eyes and watched the sun slowly changes its color to red. 

What if Gon accepted my feelings?  What could happen? 
Maybe we're happy and still together today?

I sighed and heard another passenger played a song in his phone. 

It's a soothing song but hell I relate!

(Playing Breaking My Heart by MLTR)
I'm on the floor

Counting one minute more

No one to break the silence

Staring into the night

All alone but that's alright

It's the feeling deep inside I don't like

There is no excuse my friend

For breaking my heart. Breaking my heary again.

This is where our journey ends

You're breaking my heart again

Oh seriously!? Of all songs?! I straightened my back and started to walk away from the music.

How I wish I can move on and forget this feeling. I hate this feeling!

I feel tired.  I looked around and found an empty seat beside an old woman. So I went and gone to sleep.

(Gon's POV) 

Kurapika left and I felt relieved.  I have to see Killua to say I'm sorry.  I want him back.  I don't want to lose a friend.

But where could he be?

I went to my room and packed my clothes inside  my bag.

This is a small world!  I know I'll find you Killua!  Im gonna bring you home!

I searched inside the cabinet for keys and money.  I found my wallet but it doesn't have much money inside it. Oh yeah!  I always put my money inside Killua's wallet. 

I left my room and ran inside his. 
I went to his closet but find nothing.  Maybe he brought his wallet with him?  But when he left his on his pajamas?  Oh yeah he's wearing his sweater maybe his wallet is in there.

What am I gonna do?  My money is just enough to go to the next town!  Dammit! 

Okay calm down.  It's fine I can find money.  It's only money.

So I went back to my room and changed my clothes.  I put on my white shirt and green leather-jaket. I found my gray pants and put it on.  I then walked in the kitchen, and turned off  anything that can cause fire.

I grabbed my bag and put on my black shoes. I sighed as I took a last look in our house, locked it and walked away.