40

I'm so sorry for the delay.  (。•́︿•̀。)

(Killua's POV)

Why the hell I've dreamed that kind of thing? 

I felt excited and filled with hopes about it but I was wrong again.

It's already sundown and nothing I expect to happen happened.

My only wish is that I will wake up and all this will be just a dream. That would be great.

I went out to King's Cafe and I'm currently walking back to my apartment.

I lifted my head high and closed my eyes sniffing the sea breeze because I'm on the baywalk walking.

I wish Gon is here.  This would be a romantic night for us.  The weather is good, the sky is at the twilight state and I'm walking here like a fuvkin movie star alone.

"hehe" I suddenly imagined it and I realized it would really be great.

Actually this day is kinda weird I feel scared and happy. Usually there are so many peeps here dating but today? 

It's like I'm the only person here.

The lights suddenly lit and the stars was now visibly bright.

I put my hands inside my pocket and walked slowly.

" Gon please take me home now. " I softly said because I'm tired of waiting. And I'm scared of waiting for nothing.

I continued to walk slowly.

"clack! " I suddenly heard a rock kicked from behind me but I payed no attention. Gon always do that when we walk and I won't turn around and see it's not him. 

I continued walking but my heartbeat went so fast.

"Killua! "

That voice? The high pitched voice I was dying to hear.

I stopped. Is it Gon?  No.  It can't be?

It can't be.  I can't let my hopes go so high or I'll breakdown for disappointment again.

But... 

I slowly turns my head around and I see a raven haired boy with amber eyes that looks at me with worry and longing. 

What happened to me?  Now I see him?  Am I high right now?

I lifted my fingers up to my arm and pinched myself.  My eyes shutted by pain and I opened my eyes slowly. The figure didn't disappear.

It's really Gon?  Is it really him. 

"Gon! "

I felt hot tears rolled from my eyes and I can't explain my overwhelming feelings I feel right now.

You never failed to amaze me Gon.  You never failed to make me fall in love all over again. Just one look from you and I don't care if I'll be a fool for you forever. 

I'm so happy.  I want to hug him right now. 

He stepped forward.

No.  I can't let him.

I stepped back.

I can't. He hates me.

I ran away.

I heard him calling for me but I can't listen or I'll stop. 

I ran faster. He cant catch me.

"KILLUA!  PLEASE!!!  PLEASE!!!  I BEG YOU! "

I heard Gon screamed so loud and I heard wings flapped around us. 

I stopped. Stop being like this Killua.  You wished for yhis right?  You can't run away.  You promised yourself that when you see him again you won't run!

Come back to him right now!

Fucking heart!

I turned around and when I see Gon behind me I can't help myself but cry in full joy.

"Gon! "

He's just so so so good!

" Gon! "

I ran faster

"GON"

I jumped when I got closer to him.  He came for me that's what all that matters.  I'm so happy.  His scent that I missed.  I'm so happy.