47

Gon and I are at the terminal right now ready for sailing. 

He still looks blank. 

" Gon? " I called.

But he didn't answer. I looks at his eyes.  And it's like mad and sad. 

I touch his hand.

" Gon. "

He looks at me.

" Yea? " He uttered.

I sighed. He didn't even heard my first call.

" Do you want to grab something to eat? "

He looks at me and smiled.

I smiled in return.

" Yeah.  I'm hungry.  " Gon said.  I was worried he would say no. 

We left our seat and got outside we still have time before sailing though.  We just got here early because Gon woke up around 5 and so we decided to come here early.

We walked holding hands and he holds on to my hand so tight.

I entered my favourite Cafe here.  The King's Cafe.  This was my first stop when I got here and seems like this was also gonna be my last. 

I opened the door for Gon because I'm a gentleman and he walks in shy.

I chuckled.

" What the fuck Gon!  What are you trying to do!  You're not a girl you know!" I say in his ears laughing.

He laughs too.

" What!  You're not a prince either but you act like it!  So might as well you know! " He laughed and a lady came to us.

I recognize her.  She's the one I yelled at. 

I think she recognized me too so she averted her eyes to Gon.

" Good morning! " She greeted and gestured us to enter and find a seat.

I followed Gon as he sat near the window which seats face each other.  That's where I first sat too.

I sat and looked at Gon who is currently looking at the window. He's smiling but not really.

" Gon? "

He glaced at me.

" Yes? " He says.

" Are you okay? "

I asked.

" Killua?  Do you know that feeling when you're mad but happy at the same time? " He said and I flinched. 

He didn't answer my question.

" Uhhmm kinda yes? "

" Hmmm.  Cause I feel that. Like,  right now. " 

" I felt that way when my family exiled me. "

" Huh?  Why?  I don't see any happiness there. "

" Baka!  Isn't it obvious? "

" Obvious? "

" My god Gon. You're a Baka!  Come on!  It's joyful because even though they did that it lead me to y-"

" To whom? "

I rolled my eyes.

" To whom do you think! Aghhhhs! " I rolled my eyes again to him.