45

( Gon's POV)

" Okay. I Got your ticket. We got our tickets. We're finally going home. " I showed the ticket to Killua and he just smiled at me.

" Enjoy your trip tomorrow! " The man said and Killua and I walked away.

" Gon? " I heard Killua behind me.

" Hmm? "

" Thanks for finding me Gon." He looked at me with the moon in his eyes.

I smiled.

He's so sincere.

I think he said thanks for a lot of times now. But my heart still feels warm agaim once he say that.

" Don't think about it Killua. I'm happy that you're back. " I said and kissed him on the cheek.

" Don't kiss me in public Gon! " He said and blushed hard.

" What's wrong? it's already midnight no one's around. " I said and punched him softly.

" O--kay! But still.... next time! " He said and looked away.

"Haha Okay. "

He smiled and hold my hand.

I was about to say something but he drops his head and blushes.

So I just smile and we started to walk together back to my apartment.

We finally reached the apartment building and I pick my room key inside the glass.

We go up and I opened the door.

" Welcome back Gon. " I heard a voice inside and when I looked I syood in shock.

I saw Retz on the bed holding a wine and crossing her legs.

" Retz? What are you doing here?! "

I turned and Killua looks at me confused and he peeks inside and he saw Retz.

Killua entered.

" Wait Killua! " But Killua was now inside.

I saw Retz hangs her mouth when he saw Killua.

" YOU? " they botgh said at the same time and they both looked at me at the same time.

" You know each other?! " We said together at the same time.

We stopped.

" You are Retz? " Killua asked.

" Yes I am. And you are? "

I got infront of Killua.

" Retz. He's Killua. He's my long lost friend. " I explained.

" Friend?! " Killua said.

" Is he?! Oh I've met him when we first got here. I should've known. Well.. Not so very nice to meet you. " Retz said and she smiles at Killua.

" Retz. What are you doing here? " I said.

" I came for you. *smirk* Do you think that you can just get away? My Uncle's taylor owns this I'm sure I can find you here because this is the cheapest of all. And I was right. " Retz said sassily.

" I thought you asked me to leave? " I said.

" Yes I did. But, you can't leave me alone. You know why you can't right? " Retz said and she stand up and ran close to me.

She hugs me amd I slightly push her away.

" Gon? " She asked confused.

" I'm sorry Retz. I don't have any reason to stay now. I'm going home tomorrow. " I said and hold Killua's hands.