44

( Gon's POV)

I still can't believe that Killua's with me right now. 

I mean who would even think that I could see him on the last night?

I'm so happy he's back with me and we're still the same. 
I think that we really both missed each other that's why we're so ecstatic about our meeting. 

I'm so lucky to have him.  He's very understanding and caring. 

I'm just a little worried because of Retz.  I know she said that I should leave.  But.

Aghhh.

I think the chapter for her in my life still isn't finished. 

" Gon! We're taking forever!  Can you please walk a little bit faster? When we're passing the mansion you're like a race car but now?! " I heard Killua talked to me a little bit annoyed. 

" Sorry hahaha.  Do I slow us down? " I replied.

" Yes.  But it's fine though if you open your mouth. "

" Open my mouth? "

" I mean you would talk to me?  " Killua turned around and crossed his arms.

" Oh!  Are you still mad about what happened a while ago? " I said, changing the topic.

" What?  Why would I? "He said and turned his back on me.

" Killua I know you. Don't lie to me! " I said and reached for his neck.

" Hey!  Don't touch ne there! That tickles!  Hahahha! "  Killua laughs and I still grip my palms on the back of his neck.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! " I laugh as he struggle to remove my hand.  He arch his back and jumps and screams but he couldn't remove it.

" Gon please!!  Hahahhaha!!!  Stopa! Aaah! Hahaha! "  He screams and little teardrops formed in his eyes.

I removed my hand and watched him breathing heavily.

" Do not ever do that again! " He said with eagle eyes to me.

" Come on Killua. Stop thinking of that.   I told you already we can't do that unless we're married! "  I said and smirked at him. His facial expression changed from fake angry to blushing for extreme shyness and disbelief.

" What!  I'm not thinking of that!  Why would you think that I was thinking of that!? " He jumps away from me and looks at me red in his face. 

" *chuckle* okay okay.  Fine. You're not.  Hahhaha! " I said and walks infront of him. His mouth hanged.

" Hey you're not serious! "

He yelled but I just walk.

" Hey!  I really am not thinking of that!  Wait! .... Gon! "

I heard him yelling and I don't answer.  I'm just smiling and smirking imagining his embarrassed face behind me.  There's no question he's thinking of that.  Haha.

( Retz's POV)

" Retz's stop that now! You're killing yourself. " Charles grabbed the bottle away from me. 

I'm here at the mini bar at my house, and Charles accompanies me. 

" Give that back to me! " I tried to get back the drink but my vision was slightly blurry.

" See?  You're drunk!  Come on.  Let's get you back to your room. " Charles placed the bottle back and pulls me gently from the chair.

" No!  Let go! I'm not drunk! And Why are you even here!  I didn't ask for you! " I yelled at him but he don't listen.  He still pulls me.

" Charles!  Let go of me! You don't understand I need this!  I need this!! " I screamed and sat on the floor to make myself heavy. 

He stopped pulling.

" Retz.  Look at yourself!  You're a mess!  Tell me what's your problem! " Charles sat at the floor and leveled his head to mine. 

I looked at him and cursed silently at his face. 

" You won't understand. " I said.  I tried standing up but I fell back.

" Where is your boyfriend by the way?  Why is he not here?  Where is he? "

" You ask too many questions Charles and I'm getting tired of it!  I'm getting tired of your face!  I already told you that he is not your business! I am not your business!  So will you please leave me alone! "

" I'm not gonna leave you alone like this.  It's just us in here right now. Mom and Dad left for a business trip for 3 months in Vietnam.  They asked for you but the maid said that you're out. So they didn't have time to say goodbye to you. Is that why you're upset? " Charles say to me as he lift my chin gently.

" What? They left?  Good. " I say.

" Huh?  Good? "

" No.  I mean that's sad.  But that's not the reason why." I said.  It's actually good having Auntie and Uncle gone for a moment because I don't want them to know.  I should act fast.

" Retz.  Tell me. I'm worried for you. "

" You don't have to. And, I don't want you. Please.  Do me a favor and leave me for a moment. " 

I said and slightly push him.
Charles was silent for a minute.  I don't care.

" Retz. Why do you always push me away?  Why do you hate me so much.  If it was about the boy that I blinded. He can see now.  He has eyes now.  Someone dying donated the eyes to him for memorial of the dying one. "

Charles said cracked.

" He can see now? " I asked again. 

" Yes. " He replied plainly.

" Well that's good for him but not for you! *smirk* Do you think that what you did was forgivable?  Well it isn't! You should be ashamed of yourself. " I said calmly but powerful. I emphasized all the words to him. 

He was silent for a minute.

He stand up.

" Wow.  Do you really think that way Retz? Hehe I didn't know you could break me like this. " He said cracked but he's not crying he's holding it.

" Acting victim and all Charles.  It really doesn't suit you.  Stop it. " I said.
He stood still silently.

" I... just want you to know that i did that because.. because I love you. " He said and walked away slowly.

I smirked. When I heard the door closed.

He loves me?  Yeah he do. 

But I'm not gonna return his love to me. 

He disgusts me. 

He's acting kind and all but he's really not.

I stand up.

I have to find Gon right now.  I have to but where could he be?

I looked at the window and saw that it's already dusk.

I have to find him. I know he's still here because tomorrow is the day for the ships to leave the Island so I'm sure he's still here somewhere.

He can't get away from me.