32

(Retz's POV)

I woke up when the sun hit my eyelids.

I stand up and look at myself in the mirror.

Oh shit.  This is bad. 

I lift my head and there are atleast 4 hickeys. 2 in my neck 1 in my collar bone 1 in my jawline near my ear.

Oh shit what to do?

I can't let anyone see me like this. 

I opened my make up drawer and pick up my concealer. I rubbed a lot of amount but it can't be erased.  My god Charles!

What am I gonna do now?

Wait.  I can just wear a turtle necked dress.  But that's not gonna help.  Who wears a turtle neck on a summer?

Gon would suspect something or else he'll say that I'm sick..

Aghhh!!  I'll just stay in my room for now and pretend that I'm sick!  Yeah.  That's a good idea. Now I don't have to worry about anything. 

But I can't. What about Gon who will tour him?

Ahgg!!  This is so messed up.  I am so dead when they'll find out about this!!  It's so embarrassing!

What the hell am I thinking last night!
That's so unlady like!

Hey.  I can pretend that it's just insect bites!  Yeah! No one will suspect!

Ughh!  No.  Nevermind I'll just try to hide it with my hair. 

I went outside to see Charles.  I just left him sleep in the couch last night. No big deal. He sleeps in my couch at least once a week so no big deal.

I looked at the couch but he's not there anymore. He's at the window facing his back at me.

His head slowly turns and his purple eyes finally met mine.

"Goodmorning Retz." He said.

"*clears throat* Ahmm. Good morning.  You entered my room last night and you're drunk now you have to leave." I said.

" yeah yeah I remember that's why I waited for you. You see I'm kinda worried about that." He pointed at my neck.

I covered it with my right hand.

"You remember? " I said in shock.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone about this.  Especially your fake boyfriend." He said and he sat down at the couch and crossed his legs.

" Is that it? " I said.

"Hmm.  Yeah. " He said.  I don't quite understand what he's trying to say.

" Charles.  What happened last night was an accident.  We didn't even really touched each other." I said.

" I know.  I said I remember right.  I remember everything and I heard everything.  All that sexy moaning from you. "

" You can't say anything to Gon! "

"Why? "

"Stop it Charles.  I don't want to talk about it."

Charles smirked and walked towards me.

Finally he's in front of me. He touched my neck and lifted my hair thats covering it with the back of his hands.

" Wow. Will he even care?  And what will your boyfriend say now?  That you're a complete slut? "

I slapped his arm.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh. Now you're angry?  Why? "

" What do you want Charles? "

"Hmmm.  You know what I want Retz.  You know."

" Tell me. "

" Ahw that's no fun.  You're not guessing at all? "

He kisses my hair.

" Stop it. "

"You know Retz.  I want you. "

I stepped back from the awkward feeling Charles gives me and softly I said.

" I don't love you Charles. "

Charles stepped back a little away from me and he didn't say a word.

And before I knew it he grabbed my wrist tightly.

" Aaaaaaaaah! " He dragged me by my wrist.

"Wait Charles!  What are you doing!!! Let go! "

I screamed.  He opened my bedroom door.

"Hey!  Stop it!  Let go! Aaaaaah!! " He pushed me harshly and my body slumped on my bed.

" You don't love me?! " Charles was giving me a scary look.

" Charles.  I'm sorry. "

" You have to love me! "

" No please! "

He grabbed both of my wrist and pinned me down. 

" Charles please.  Don't do this to me. "

" You have to love me Retz.  You have to! "

" Charles.  I beg you please don't do this to me--Aaah! "

Charles tore my night gown.

" Charles No!  Please!  I beg you please! "

"I gave you everything Retz!  I even blinded a boy for you and this is how you're gonna repay me!? "

" That is why!  That is why!  That is WHY!  You think I'm proud of you?!  You blinded him!  You think I'm happy!  You're a monster!  I loved that boy! I hate you! I hate you! " I screamed at him at first he was shocked but then his face was painted with pure anger.

He lifted his right arm.

I closed my eyes preparing for the hit but it didn't.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Charles sitting at the edge of my bed facing his back at me.

I hurriedly pulled my blanket and covered myself.

"I'm sorry Retz. " Charles said, he then stand up and get out.

" Wait. " I called but the door closed.

I didn't bother to catch him. I just sit on my bed covering my self.

Why do I feel guilty?  It should be him right?  He's the one who hurted me right? 

Why do I feel like I'm the one who hurted him?

I rubbed my wrist that is so red right now.

If I did not said those words would he really do it?  Can he really do it to me?
I hugged myself and cried silently.

I need Gon right now.