26

I changed into my purple silk night gown and lay on my bed..

I should be thinking of Charles and Auntie right now. Not Gon and his friend.

Gon.

How can you be so attractive to me Gon?

How can you be so damn handsome?

How can a boy like you cast butterflies inside me?

Gon, can't you see I'm serious about you? Can't you see?

It really hurts.

To love someone who can't love you back. It hurts my pride as a woman. All of my life boys look up to me. Now, I don't know what happened.

Does Gon has someone in his heart already?

But he did not talk about any girl. Its just his lost friend so maybe he doesn't have one.

If he doesn't have one that is special to his heart then why can't he see me? Am I not beautiful enough to his liking?

Wait.

Does Charles feel like this too? The feeling of not being loved back?

How can I br so insensitive?

Sucks.

But I just can't love Charles back because of his attitude.

I love Gon. I like Gon. I adore Gon. I really do.

He's everything I ever dreamed of.

Ugh! Just thinking of him gives me butterflies!

He's so handsome!

I guess I can even stare at him all day and don't even get tired.

Hmmmm. Okay I should probably sleep now. Tomorrow I'm gonna bring Gon outside for a date.

(Gon's POV)

"Gon"

"Gon"

I woke up. Someone is calling me..

"Who-who's there?"

I turned around and the clock says 2:26

"Gon"

I heard it again and I sit up straight.

I cleared my eyes and I saw somebody standing in front of me.

I noticed movement beside me and I saw Retz sleeping beside me.

What is she doing here?

"Gon"

The person got closer to me and I realized it was my bestfriend Killua.

"Killua?"

"How could you do this to me Gon?"

Killua pointed his finger to Retz who is beside me and started to hug my waist.

"No. Killua she's not what you think."

"Isn't she? Is that why you didn't even tried to find me? Is it because you're happy now? I've waited for you Gon."

"Killua. I tried to find you."

"No. You did not. You don't care about me!"

"Killua!"

Killua ran away slamming the door.

"Killua!"

"Killua!"

I screamed and Retz woke up.

"Gon?"

"Gon? Are you awake?"

*knock knock*

"Gon!"

I woke up.

"Gon!"

A dream?

I heard Retz on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened. I touched my chest, my heart is beating so fast.

"Gon? Are you okay? What happened? you're sweating."

Retz ran closer to me and sat on the bed beside me.

She slowly touched my forehead.

"Uhh. I'm fine. I just had a bad dream." I said and slowly removed her hand.

"Oh. Wait here."

She left and came back with a glass of water.

"Drink this it would help you to calm down."

"Thanks. By the way do you know what time is it?"

"Hey slow down drinking that. You might choke Gon, gosh!" She grabbed the now empty glass and placed it on the side table.

"Sorry." I softly said.

"It's already 9. Fix yourself up. This time I'm gonna tour you around. Let's hope to find your friend here in this town together okay?" She smiled and caressed my hair upwards.

"Oh. *pant* Wait really?"

"Yes of course that's why you came here with me right? And I promised so can you please change now or my mind's gonna change later if you're so slow."

"Okay, *pant* okay. I'll *pant*change now."

"*chuckle* Okay I'll just wait for you outside."

I nodded in reply and she lifted herself up and slowly went outside.

I waited for her to close the door in my room and stand up but I did not move. I just stand still and stared out of nowhere.

What's with that dream it's so surreal. Is that really what Killua think? That I'm living happy without him? That I don't care?!

He's super wrong! You're super wrong Killua! In case you didn't know I miss you so bad! I always think about you!

You have no fucking right to think that way cause I fucking love you and I came all the way here because of you and I don't even know if you're here! Do you know how hard it is to find somebody without even a trace?! I don't even know if I could really find you.

I sat down again and covered my face with my palms. I rubbed my eyelids hard to stop hot tears from flowing again. I'm such a mess.

You should not think that way Killua. You should not.