51

" We found him Retz. "

I heard a voice and I felt a hand on my hand as I was sleeping I opened it and I saw Charles.

" What? "

" I know his location where he lives.  His name is Gon Freecs he lives with a friend named Killua Zoldyck. "

I sit up straight.

" Zoldyck? "

" Uhuh. "

" Wait.  Zoldyck?  I that surname it's familiar to me...to us..."

" Yeah.  It is.  It's the family which Dad cut ties off because they're dangerous and they do things most of them are illegal.  That family is a family of assassins they're killers all of them. "

" Oh my god! Is that true? "

" Yeah.  But he's not our target right?  It's Gon.  I've checked the Family tree of Zoldycks and there's no person named Killua there.  I think it's just the same surname but I don't know if they're related to each other. Yet. "

" Oh that's good. For I can't let Gon live his life with a killer.  But nevermind him I'm sure he's not realted cause duuh. Imagine a zoldyck? Living poorly? I don't think so. I have to get Gon back. I really do and you will help me right Charles? "

" Of course for you. "

" I love you. " I leaned over and kissed charles.  Its a kiss full of lies but I don't care I need Charles. 

" I love you too Retz. " Charles said and smiled at me. 

I know he knows this is all a lie but he still doesn't mind.  He said he doesn't care.

" So.  What's the plan? " He asked.

" I want Killua to be dead and his head inside a jar. " I said plainly and Charles face turned pale.

" Retz.  You can't be serious!  We can't just kill. "

" Why are you afraid? " I said.

" No. It's just you're going too far. "

" Am I?  Well how bout you when you decided to blind that boy you've gone too far too Charles.  "

" It's a different thing!  Retz.  I can't kill. "

" See you're trembling.  Well don't worry I don't need you on this part I can do the killing.  Hah!  Good idea you'll be the one who'll tie up Gon while I cut off the head of that Zoldyck infront of him!  That's for leaving me. I hope he'll understand after that to not play with me!  To not hurt me! And that Zoldyck I want him to suffer so much! He's got a thick face hurting me that night!  Same reason my face!!  He doesn't know how I feel!  I want him to feel exactly the way I felt that night!  How broken and betrayed I felt! "

I felt my eyes getting hot but I managed to stop my tears.  I'm not gonna cry again.. Not again.  The last laugh will be mine.

" Retz. Retz please don't do this to yourself. "

" Why do you care!  You just want me right? My body?  You don't look up to me!  You dont really love me!  Only Gon loved me!  You! You will never be Gon! So I will never love you. I'll just give what you want.  It's a fair deal. "

" Retz.  Please stop. I really do love you.  If you can just open your heart to me.  "

" No.  I don't want anyone but Gon!  I'm sure you understand because you don't want anyone but me. "

" Retz... I... "

" You what?!  You want to say I'm the bad one here again?!  Well fuck you too!  Fuck all of you!  I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over again! Why can't no one understand me!  Why cant you understand me!! "

" I fucking understand you Retz!!  I do!!  So please!!  Stop!  Just let go of Gon!  Let go! "

" Haha!!  You see!!  See!! Acting all innocent and victim Charles!  I know what you want to say!  You want me to let go?  So that.. So that I will be yours??  And you win?  And I'll suffer?  "

" Th-this is not about me!  This is about you!  I'm worried for you Retz. "

" No you don't.  You're worried for yourself. You're afraid losing. I know you Charles.  Too well. Very well! "

" Well I guess you don't now."

I didn't answered back.  I'm tired of any argue anymore.  I just want Gon to be back.  Back with me. 

" Promise me Retz.  If..  If you lose in this promise me you won't do anything like it again ok? And I want you to remember that I love you.  I care for you and I will never forsake you. " Charles fixes some hair that covers my face gently.

I look at him..

" Hmmm.  But I will not lose though. I was born to be always a winner." I grinned he sighed and Charles left my room.

Don't worry Charles I'll never forget. 

Tomorrow's the day when I make my move. 

If I can't be happy with Gon.  Killua couldn't be happy with Gon.  It's only fair.

So I'll be taking every risk.