55

" Retz "

I heard Charles called for me and I didn't turned to him I locked my eyes at the sunrise.

" I've brought you some milk.  " He handed me a big white mug. I looked at it and to him and back on the mug and to him again.

" Don't worry it's non fat. " He said and I took it from him.

" Thanks. " I said.

" You're welcome. " He said and I just smiled at him.

*Silence*

" Aaah.  The weather's good today isn't it?  " He said after five minutes as he sips in his yellow mug.

I glanced at him and he's looking at me like I'm some sort of a Goddess or something.

Can't blame him.

I smirked and looked away.

" hmmm. " I hummed and I just shrug my shoulder.

He still looks at me but I pretend not to notice.

After a minute he talked.

" How can an average girl like you be so beautiful Retz? " He said.

I  smirked by his out of the blue question.  Well it's not like it's my first time hearing compliments from him and everyone but still.

So I turned to him

" Because.. (smirks) I'm not an average girl. We're not average Charles.  We're Royalties. Remember? " I said sassily and he chuckles.

" Right. " He agrees. And made a sweet smile.

You know Charles is pretty charming and dreamy. He could be the dream guy of many young girls out there. He's rich, famous, and pretty powerful.

And the fact that he loves me. I feel sorry for those girls fawning at him.

I let out a faint smile when he chuckled and I looked at the sun again that is turning a little bit more bright every minute.

I sighed.

Maybe he noticed my sudden mood change so he stopped.

" What's wrong? " He asked.

I turned to him and took a sip.

" Oh Charles.  Why can't those we love, love us back?  " He stared, smiled a little and looked down the sea.

He let out a faint breath.

" I don't  know.. " He said.

The air blew a cool one and it brushed through Charles's Rose red hair.

"Charles..." I say mesmerized by his aura.

He looks at me I immediately looked away.

" Sorry if I asked you that. " I said and he just smiled at me after.

His purple eyes turned to glassy like and he looked away.

" Sorry I...  I have to hit the bathroom. I'll.. I'll be right back. " Charles said and smiled at me and walked away.

" O-ok I'll be here. " I said.

" Hmmm. " I smelled the sea. 

" Gon.  I'm coming for you my love.  "  I smiled and looked at the diamond ring that I bought. It's for the both of us. 

I'm sure he'll like this. 

No one can stop me now not even you Gon.  I'll make you mine. Mine forever.