21

(Killuas POV)

I decided to go to a cafe at this time cause I'm craving for some hot chocolate.

I sat on a table after I ordered and waited for it to arrive.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" A sudden girls voice caught my attention.

I lifted my head and see a girl who looked like an alive doll. Her skin were like porcelains. And she dress like a doll.

I looked at her blonde hair and froze.

A blonde haired girl?

"No, it's not." I said and stared at her. She smiled awkwardly at me.

"Can I sit here? If you dont mind." She said and pointed at the seat infront of me.

I nodded.

She gently sat and looked at me but immediately looked away when I gave her a death glare.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" She asked and I straightened myself.

"No. Nevermind." I said and my order arrived.

I started to eat.

After a while her order arrived too and she ate silently.

She eats like she's in a fancy restaurant.

"Hey uhm can you pass me that?" She said and she pointed at a table napkin.

I pushed it to her and she grabbed one and wiped her mouth slowly and gently.

"Thanks." She smiled And she pushed it back to me.

"Are you new here?" She asked.

"No. Why do you ask?"

"Well it's my first time seeing you."

"So?"

"Do you have a problem or something? Why are you grumpy?"

"No I'm not." I sighed and looked away.

"Okay. Uhmm my name is Retz. Whats your name?" She asked me and smiles.

I hate her smile.

"Could you please!? Don't talk to me!" I said half yelled. I finished my food and left. Leaving her in a puzzled look.

Ugghhh. What is wrong with me? I just got mad at someone who doesn't even do anything to me.

Maybe it's because of that dream.

Maybe it's because of her hair.

(Retzs POV)

Oh my god. Whats up with him? Did I do something?

He just ruined my day!

I left the cafe and came back to the mansion feeling like shit.

I went straight into my room and thought about inviting Gon for a walk in the garden after lunch.

Lunch arrived in my room and I ate a little cause I'm still full after eating at the cafe.

I went to my bathroom and took a bath. I then changed into a plain green silk dress with pearls in the front and a big white flower at the side instead of a ribbon. I searched for a headband inside my drawer and thousands of used and unused headdresses filled my eyes. I grabbed the white one with small ruffles and little artificial leaves as a design on the top.

I went to my mirror and brushed my hair letting it fall on my back and I put on my headdress.

I went to my perfume collections and smelled each one of them I found an aroma scented perfume and I sprayed it on my dress and wrists.