3

(Killua's POV) 

Gon suddenly fell silent after what I said. 

I suddenly wanted to take it back.

"Go-" before I could finish talking he shouted at my face angrily.

"Why?!  Could you Fucking tell me why?!  Dammit Killua!  You're driving me crazy! What did I do!  Are you sick?!  You're not acting like the usual!  When I approach you you avoid me! Like what the hell!"   I froze as he sneered and thick tears rolled under his eyes.

"Gon,  I'm sorry." Dammit all I can say is sorry. I just can't tell him. 

"Killua!  What am I to you? " I was surprised that he asked a sudden question.

"Huh?  Uh.  My Bestfriend. " Yeah Gon thanks for making me say that.  Yeah I should be happy. Bestfriend. 

I smiled bitterly and faced him.

"Right!  And you are my bestfriend!  We're bestfriends!  If you have problems tell me!  Ill help you overcome them! You know that I will never neglect you right? " His chocolate like eyes are locked with mine. He's so serious.  He's so handsome its like an angel. No wonder everyone is so fond with him.  He's just too good to be true.

I looked away I can't make eye contact with him anymore.

"Thanks Gon for being with me always.  I really appreciated it."

I slowly looked at him but

"Boooooogsh!" I felt pain in my left cheek as I rolled on the ground. 

Did I just get punched?

"You really are leaving?!  Without telling me why?!  I thought I'm your friend!" Gon said as he looked so disappointed at me.

No. Gon don't look at me like that.

Please.

"No.  Its not like that Gon. " I said as I pulled myself up.

"Yes it is!  I know!  Im not dumb!  You know what?!  Fine.  Take care of your big problem alone! See if I care."

And that's just that and the door slammed leaving me outside.

I never knew Gon could say that.  I never knew Gon could hurt me like that.

(Gon's POV)

Shit! This is so messed up I sat behind the door.

Why can't Killua tell me? 
Why is he so hurt? Is it the end of the world and he can't tell me?

Fuck! This is so messed up! 

I never heard movement outside.  Did Killua already left?  No.

I stand up and slowly opened the door.

I saw Killua on his knees and his hands as his head looked at the ground.

"K-killua?" I called softly.

He slowly raised his head and stared at me.

I did not say anything and he did not say anything we just looked at each other it's like we understand but don't.

After a while he pulled himself up and walked away.

My head went blank.  Wow.  This day is so messed up it's like we're in a drama.  I don't even have a slightest idea what's happening!

I can't take it anymore.

I ran after him and grabbed his right arm.

"Killua?  I'm sorry.  Please don't leave me. Please?  I don't want you to leave.  Please I won't ask you anymore. Just please don't leave you're my only bestfriend in the whole world."  I said it loud and clear. 

His face brightened a bit.  And he sighed.

"Killua? "

He cupped my face and looked at me in the eyes, his blue eyes are drowning me. It's calming yet terrifying to look.

My body felt chills.

"kil-" I did not even finished my sentence

He suddenly smacked his lips with mine. Causing me to almost lose my balance but he pulled me up again.

Wait?

HE KISSED ME?!

His lips are so soft he's kissing me gently its addicting.