Pt1: Getting ready

"Cmon y/n we HAVE to go to this party! You don't understand, so many famous people are going to be there, it's gonna be so cool!" My best friend Naomi exclaims pulling me towards my closet. "Naomi I don't wanna go. You know how I am at party's. I don't care who's going to be there." I pull away to go back to my bed. Naomi gives me puppy dog eyes. Her puppy eyes always work on me. "Pretty pleeeaaseee! I don't want to go alone. You wouldn't leave me alone, unsupervised, at a party would you?" She always gets so drunk that she can't even walk. I can't even enjoy the party because I'm always watching her, And I always have to drive her home. "I don't feel like driving you home after. I want to drink too." I roll my eyes. I really don't want to go to this damn party. "We can get an Uber! Haha, no excuses now. You have to go. Cmon lets get ready." She drags me to my closet. I give in. "Fine, lets go." "YESS!"
I put this on:

I start to think that I might be a little over dressed

I start to think that I might be a little over dressed. Until I see what Naomi is wearing.

(This is not Naomi

(This is not Naomi... unless you want it to be her)
I'm definitely not overdressed
"Damn bitch you look good asf" I say looking her up and down. "Stop itt you look bomb!" "Thankss, you ready?" "Whenever you are" "aight, I'll call the Uber. Lets go."

——————————————————
Thanks so much for reading!💞🥰 this was pretty short but w.e. I'll try and make the next one longer, but I kinda suck at explaining things in detail and stuff sooo. But anyways, thanksss!!💞💞
4/4/19