Pt10: Rocco

Topics of abuse in this chapter. (Not any actual abuse) ++ you can tell William and Billie apart in that photo, Wil is closest to the fan and Billie is behind her. William wears gold, Billie wears silver. if u were interested in knowing💀💀 K continue.
________________________________

I don't know how this could have happened. Was I really that drunk? No wonder everyone was checking up on me. I don't remember doing any of that shit.

I flashed everyone, AND made out with my ex. But it wasn't like that, old just cool ex you see every now and then. This was bad. BAD bad. Let me tell you bout this... rough time in life I'll say.

Back to when I was experimenting with my sexuality, I met a guy. His name was Rocco. Rocco and I dated for about 3 in a half years, until I finally decided I had enough.

Rocco was abusive, and the only way to get him to not abuse me when he was angry at me or anyone else for that matter, was sex. We had a terrible on and off relationship that I just got out of last year.

I'm hoping he doesn't remember last night either. I don't want to mess up things with Billie or William. If anyone finds out, things could get messy. Real messy.

Back to the flashing part. After I "exposed" myself, Wil dragged me and Naomi out.

I've never been this drunk before. I'm seriously thinking that I should maybe quit drinking. Who am I kidding? That won't last but it was worth a thought.

All I know is, these damn pictures can NEVER EVER get out. I hope no one else has pictures.

As I continue checking my phone, I go through snapchat. I look at peoples stories and see the pictures. Shit.

People are tagging me in almost all the pictures and videos. Before I thought it could get any worse, I got a text from Rocco.

Rocco

Rocco
Hey😏

Rocco
What's up babe, I missed
you💗

Rocco
You don't have to
ignore me baby, from
the way you were all over
me last night, I know you want
me😉😏😏

Rocco
You okay?

Rocco
Don't ignore me, you
know what I can do.

Rocco
Baby, come back! I'm
just tryna comfort you.

Y/n  
I'm okay. I'm not your baby.
Fuck off Rocco.

Rocco
Damn, u don't gotta
be that hard. It's okay, I
want you too.

Y/n
Seriously dude. Don't ever
text me again. Last night was
a mistake. I was drunk and
you took advantage of me. Just
like you did when we were
together. Goodbye "baby"

Rocco
Damn, okay. It was nice seeing
your titties though 👀😂

Dick.
I blocked him from my number. What am I going to say to billie... and William? Maybe I should call them. And say what? "Hey, sorry I made out with my ex last night." I think not.

________________________________

Idk how I feel about this. I feel like I coulda made it betterrrr. But at least it will provide some drama in the future. I hope you peeped that Billie eilish lyric in there 💀💀. I'm so #cLeVeR 💀 that lyric was kinda assssssssssssssssssssssssss but it's aight thanks for reading 🤩💞 vote, comment, and follow ❤️❤️
04/18/19