Pt2: The Party

Y/n pov

We pull up to the party after a 20 minute drive. We thank the driver and step out. "Woah what the fuck, this bitch is huge!" I stand with my jaw dropped.  "Y/n, I told you there was gonna be famous people. Famous people are pretty rich ya know." Naomi says and grabs my arm as we walk up to the front door.

I open the door. There is tons of people there. Naomi drags me through the crowd. We spot our usual friend group and go sit with them.

"Heyyy what's up hotties?" Our friend, Leo jokingly says. "What's up guys!" Naomi sits on the couch. I follow her lead and sit next to her. "Hmm, I see you finally got y/n out. She never comes to parties." Our other friend, jay says. "It took a lot of begging to get her out." "Oh shut up." I roll my eyes and nudge Naomi.

After a couple minutes of us catching up, I feel someone staring at me. I look over. It's this girl, with blue hair, and a black shirt with tons of chains on. She has on some black shorts with some weird pattern on them. (Outfit from the end of bad guy.) Even after I look at her, she keeps staring. 'What is up with this chick?' I think. I get annoyed of her staring at me so I go to grab a drink. "Hey guys, I'll be back, I'm just gonna grab a drink. Want anything?" "Nahh" everyone says but Naomi "could you get me something... something strong" she says and smiles at me. "Oh boy" I giggle and roll my eyes a bit.

As I enter the kitchen, I see the same girl again. 'Wtf how did she get here so quick?' I wonder. Maybe my minds just playing jokes on me. I grab a beer and pour Naomi a drink.

"Careful, that shits strong" someone says to me. I whip around. It's that girl again. She winks at me. I blush a little. "Oh thanks, it's for a friend, she asked for something strong so I'm guessing this is the best choice?" She smirks. "Hey, what's your name?" "I'm y/n." "I'm Billie" she says and shakes my hand. "Well it's nice to meet you Billie. I better get going, my friends are gonna be worried." I smile and start to walk back to my friends.

I spot Billie again. How is she doing this? I walk up to her. "Hey, how'd you get here from the kitchen so fast?" She looks at me in confusion. "Wha- ohhh. Magic." She smirks. "Geez am I drunk already?" I say and giggle. "Uh what's your name again?" "I just told you, you couldn't have forgotten already." I was just talking to her, like two seconds ago, what is going on? "I just want to make sure I get it right, tell me again?" "It's y/n. Anyways I have to get going, see you later Billie." I walk to my friends.

"What took you so long?" Naomi asks as she takes a sip of her drink. She makes a sour face and sticks her young out. I guess billie was right, that must be strong. "You won't believe this. There was this girl staring at me before I got a drink, then I went into the kitchen and saw her again! And when I walked back from the kitchen, I saw her AGAIN. I never saw her leave the kitchen, I left before her." I say taking sips from my beer. "Are you drunk already? I don't think it's possible for someone to magically appear. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine. But, when I walked up to her again she was... off, she seemed different. She asked for my name even though I had just told her." "Hold on, what's her name?" Naomi looks at me wide eyed. "Uh she said her name was Billie... why?" I look at her In confusion. She bursts out laughing. "What?" I shove her a bit. "You don't know who Billie and William Eilish are?" "Uhhh no? Who are they?" "OMG they have the most amazing voices you will ever hear, their music is so good I can't believe they're here!" Naomi looks excited. "Wait... 'they'?" "You're so dumb. They're twins. There's two of them. Willie was probably just fucking with you. I can't believe you talked to BOTH of them." "They're twins? Wow I'm so dumb." I just had a mental slap. Why didn't I think of that before? She shows me a picture.
(Pictures from @theeilishtwins on Instagram)

"Woah they're so pretty" I say in awe "I know right? Ugh I love them" Naomi says

Billies pov
As I'm standing in the kitchen, William walks up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Bro this girl walked up to me thinking I was you, she asked me how I walk from the kitchen so fast." she starts laughing. "Are you serious? That's hilarious, that poor girl, she was so sweet." I start laughing with her. "She was kinda cute..." William says. "I bet you don't even know her name." I say sticking my tongue out at her. "It's y/n. I got her to tell me." She starts laughing again. "Dude you're so messed up for that." I down my drink.

——————————————————
Imma end this chapter here cuz it's getting kinda long. Anyways thanks for reading🖤‼️ Another fact about Willie is she likes to wear gold (the girl who puts the pictures of Billie and her 'twin' said so.) So if you see any pictures you can check their neck or wrists and tell them apart. The picture I showed didn't have the gold though :/ (or I don't think it does)
4/4/19