Pt15: Monster

Ding

I check my phone.

New message from Maybe:Finneas

I unlock my phone to see what it says.

Maybe: Finneas

Hey, I want to talk to you about something.

Oh sure, what's up?

Actually I want to meet up to talk about it. You know face
to face?

Yeah sure. What time and
where?

I know this little coffee shop near you. I'll meet you
there at 12.

Sounds great! See you soon.

When I pull up to the coffee shop it doesn't look familiar. It's so close yet somehow I've never seen it before. Weird.

I enter the shop. it seems a bit erie, off. I continue walking through it.

I spot Finneas sitting alone at a table. I walk up to him and greet him with a awkward handshake/ hug.

"So what's up?" I ask as I sit down.
"I just wanted to talk about you and my sisters. I know that they both have feelings for you and all but I just want to say be careful." He says. He has his hands on his chin and he's looking down. He seems to be avoiding eye contact for some reason.
"I- Yeah I've noticed that. I'm not sure who I like bu-" he cuts me off.

He slams his hands on the table. I jump a little.

"Listen, don't fuck this up." He's staring at me intensely. I can see the veins popping out of his head. "If I find out that you fucked with their heads, or them in general, it's not going to be so fun for you. You hear me!"

His face is inches away from mine. He's shouting. im confused. He was fine 10 seconds ago.

No ones doing anything about it. Everyone in the shop is just sitting there. Acting like what is going on is normal.

I'm sitting there in shock. He grabs my wrist and squeezes it tight. I wince in pain.

"Who are you gonna choose? Or are you going to just fuck with them? You just want them for fame! For attention! Well here's your attention now bitch." He shouts at me and grins.

As I'm trying to get him off of me, his body transforms. He turns into a big... black... thing. It has a long and skinny body, with no arms or legs. Kinda like a snake.

But it's head is big. It's mouth is wide. It's teeth look like razors. They could slice through you in one bite. It's eyes are wide, and look drained, like they've seen a lot of shit.

I get up and run but I'm not getting anywhere. Everything seems to be going farther away. The faster I run the further everything goes.

I start screaming at the top of my lungs and crying for help. The thing gets closer and closer the more I run, then grabs me.

I jolt up in a cold sweat and see Naomi next to me.
"Are you okay!? What happened!?" She asks.
"I don't know. I think I just had a bad dream. How'd you get in? Why are you here?" I ask breathing heavily.
I notice that I'm drenched in sweat and I take off my shirt.

"Well you weren't answering your phone and I wanted to come over, So I just came. And you gave me your second key." She replies.
"Oh. Right."

I check my phone to see if I have any messages from Finneas or anyone.

Nope. Just missed calls and texts from Naomi.

Throughout the day I notice my wrist is hurting. I look down and see that I have bruises and marks on it. It's the same wrist Finneas, er that thing, grabbed in my dream.

"What the fuck?" I mumble.
"What?" Naomi says looking up from her phone.

I show her my wrist.

"What the fuck? I grabbed your wrist but not hard enough to leave any marks." She says while examining it.
"Ouch, don't touch it. In the dream he grabbed my wrist but how can a dream leave a mark like that?"
"Who's he?"
" uh, just some guy I saw in my dream."

I didn't want to tell her what dream was because she would come up with some dumb conspiracy theories and I don't have time for all that.

But I'm starting to think that my dream was trying to tell me something. I don't know what it's trying to tell me, but I'll figure it out soon.

That night I have the same exact dream. When I woke up, I couldn't go back to sleep so I just stayed up and grabbed my journal.

I checked the time and it was 3am. It's the "Devils hour" as my mom liked to joke.

I decide to draw the monster I kept seeing in my dreams.

a few minutes later I get a text from Billie.

Billie👅

Hey idk if your up or not but I wanna come over today. if that's cool?

Come over now if u can.

Alright. See you soon.

Billie arrives and I lead her to my room. I sit down at my desk and continue drawing the monster I saw.

"What's that?" Billie asks.
"It's this monster thing that I keep seeing in my dreams." I say as i hand it over to her.
"Have you seen this anywhere other than your dream?" She looks over the drawing in confusion.
"No. Why?"
"Just wondering." She hands the book back to me.

Billies pov

It's crazy how y/n sees that in her dreams since I practically came up with it. And she hasn't seen it anywhere else. Or so she claims.

Maybe we're... meant to be? Nah that's corny as hell. I brush it off as a coincidence.

_______________________________

This one was kinda sorta longgg woahhh. It was almost 1,000 words but I only got to 940 (not including this). I am officially getting my shit together yo 😌 I told y'all bout those stupid ass math quiz things and I only got 2 more to do. I have to get them done within tomorrow or Friday so that I can do this scavenger hunt downtown Monday 💀 then TUESDAY I'm going on a camping trip until THURSDAY. (With school) So imma be gone for about three days. Just thought u should know.

Thanks for reading😁😽 vote, comment and follow 🤪🤘

05/01/19