pt39: Future

your pov

My stomach drops as I sign the final papers.

"We're really doing this." I say giving Wil a kiss.
"I know. I never thought this day would come. I'm so excited."
"Do you think we can do this, ya know be-"
"We will do just fine." She brushes my hair out of my face. "I promise." She then plants a kiss on my forehead.

I try to calm my nerves as i start to remember the past. Billie, Naomi. Naomi and I are still friends. Billies a friend too.

William, Billie, and Finn are still making their music. They've made it really far.

Wil and I have gotten together. And right now, we've decided to deepen our relationship by adopting kids.

We're actually at the adoption center right now.

The lady at the desk in front of us clears her throat.

"This might be a lot to ask, it could be stressful for you guys. You do have the option to say no." Theres a short pause before she starts again. "A set of new born triplets came in today. Two boy's and a girl. We really don't wang to separate them but if you want to choose one to take then we'd gladly do that for you. I'll give you some time to think about this."

She walks out and closes the door softly behind her. Leaving me and Wil alone.

"I kinda want all three. Go hard or go home." I say.
"That's three kids, we were only planning on getting one."
"And leave the other two kids here? You know how fucked up the system is." I whisper yell even though we're in a room alone.
"Yeah. You're right. It's a lot but i'm sure we can manage. I know my mom still has some of our baby clothes so we could get those."

I grin. Winning as per usual.

The lady walks back in.

"Have you made your decision?" She asks with a large smile.
"We'll take all three." I say, smiling.
"I was hoping you'd say that." She smiles like she knew that would happen, and leads us out the room.

she leads us into a nursery. She puts a finger to her lips, telling us to be quiet.

we tip toe into the room and walk past a few babies. We stop in front of three. Two boys and a girl. All of them fast asleep.

I look at Wil and smile, already satisfied with the choice we mad to take in all three.

~A week later~

We get the babies to fall asleep around 12. I'm so tired already. Wil and I take shifts on who gets the babies when they cry.

I get ready for bed and lay down. As soon as my head hits the pillow i'm fast asleep.
_______________________________
Book numbero 2 (ish...) coming out soon. More smut, better writing, idk what else to say. I hope it does as good as this book did tho. Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this book. ♡︎

~ Winter❄︎