Pt12: Clearing Shit up

Your pov:
I decide to shoot Billie a text to see if she could hang out today. We're going to a small coffee shop.

When I get there, I see her familiar blue hair and walk right up to her.

"Hey" we say in unison.
"So, what's up?" Billie asks.
"I just wanted to talk to you about last night."
"Oh, you're fine."
"But I'm not." I say.

I tell her the story of my ex and how I was drunk and it was nothing more. She reassures me that it's fine and that I didn't have to explain it.

"I know, I just... I don't want this to ruin anything we have between us. Ya know?" I say.
"Yeah, Yeah, you're all good. Shit happens. Especially when ur drunk."

When I get home, I wonder how I'm going to tell William anything. Or IF I'm going to tell Willie anything. Right now I kinda like Billie a bit more, not gonna lie. She just gives off a more chill vibe that's all.

I think I'm not going to tell her anything. I feel like I would be leading Billie on and I don't want to do that. I won't tell William unless she brings it up.

It's not really that big of a deal, but I just don't want to ruin anything between us. I mean we don't really have a label, yet, soooo I could have been fine.

________________________________

Okay, okay, ik i suck at updating. And this bitch is short asf, but the next few chapters are going to be longer and Juicyer. Just wait 😌☕️

I also have a weird like, Lump in my throat. Idk if it's my tonsils swelling or if I'm allergic to something, but oh well. I woke up this morning and my throat was deadass dryer than fucking Las Vegas bro. I couldn't swallow my own spit 😞 but it's okay.