pt37: Tell me

Billies pov:
"You had her tell me when y'all broke up." I argue.
"It's not the same!"
"Whats the difference?"
"There is a BIG difference between these two topics billie."

I stare at my sister in silence.

"I don't wanna put her through anything."
"You should have thought about that. Thats on you."

There she goes again proving me wrong. I'm not even sure if I can say it to her face. I can't see her down. I don't want her to hurt herself or anything.

"I'll come with you if you want." Wil says.

I nod without looking at her.

The first place we head to is the store. I pick up some flowers and sit in the car for a minute.

your pov:

I realize i'm still in Billies clothes so I hop in the shower. Letting the warm water wash away all my worries.

I get out and throw on some sweats and a hoodie. Just as I finish brushing out my hair and throwing it in a bun, I hear the doorbell ring.

I open it to see Billie holding flowers.

"Aww thank you." I hug her and take the flowers from her.

She looks like she's going to be sick.

"You okay?" I ask.
"Yeah I just wanna talk."
"Listen. I was being rude yesterday and i'm sorry for that Billie. I jus-"
"No it's not about that."
"Oh... okay then what is it?"

She gulps and walks to the couch. I sit next to her and set the flowers on the coffee table.

The suspense is killing me. I don't know what she's gonna say.

"Listen, I- you-" Bil looks as if she's about to cry.

I sit in silence. Letting her gather herself and her thoughts.

"Take your time Billie." I say, letting her know that i'm listening. But the butterflies in my stomach are intensifying.

Billies pov:

I don't know how to tell her. I'm a terrible person and I know it. I don't know how to stop it though.

"So... There was this, one... time." I start to say. "I was- We were-"

I choke. I don't know where to start.

"I don't know how to put it so i'm just gonna flat out say it. I practiced how I was gonna tell you but now that i'm here i just can't."
"Just tell me!"
"Alright alright. I kinda- No. I-"

_______________________________

Jeeze Billie cant even get it out.

thanks for reading ❤️.