Pt6: Wil-

*SMUT WARNING* sooo yeah.
_________________________________

Your pov:
As I got home, I started to wonder if Naomi was right. I really like both of them, but if they both like me back... who will I choose? Maybe I- I shouldn't start thinking like that. Besides, I don't know them that well. I don't even know if they like me. I'm just getting ahead of myself.

~a week later~
Ding
I pick up my phone. I got a text from Wil.

Wil💦

Wil💦
Hey I just wanted to say
that I had a fun with you at
the mall. I was wondering
if you maybe wanted to
hang out at my house today?

Y/n 😏💗
Sure, send  me your
address, I'll be over in a
few. :))

Wil💦
Bet ;)

After about 20 mins, I arrive. I knock on the door. No answer. I knock a second time. I hear thumping and the door swings open.

"Hey sorry. Come on in." William says and smiles. I enter the house.
"Is Billie here?" I ask as we're walking up to her room.
"Nah, no ones home."
She plops on the bed while I stand there.

"You can sit. I don't bite." She says winking at me. I sit next to her on the bed and we have a start to have a conversation.

As I'm talking, I notice her just staring at me with a weird look on her face.

I start blushing and stop talking

I start blushing and stop talking. She keeps staring so stare back.

As I'm about to say something, she leans in and kisses me. At first I'm surprised but then I deepen the kiss.

We're both fighting for dominance until I let her take control. She rubs her tongue on the bottom of my lip to gain entrance. I open my mouth a bit to let her tongue slip in.

She breaks the kiss to take off my shirt and then hers. She unclips my bra and starts sucking on my right nipple and plays with my left.

A soft moan slips out of my mouth. She starts to kiss down my body. She takes the rest of my clothes off. As soon as she gets to my... heat(💀💀) she looks up at me for approval. I nod in response.

She kisses and softly sucks on my thighs. Getting closer and closer to my heat with each kiss. I buck my hips up wanting more.

With that she swirls her tongue around my clit. Causing me to moan.

She takes one finger and pushes it inside my entrance. Going slowly at first. She adds a second finger and starts pumping faster. My moans grow louder.

"Wil-" I moan "I'm gonna c-cum"

She adds a third finger going even faster than before. She begins to suck harshly on my clit.

I cum hard on her fingers and she lets me ride it out. She then licks it all off her fingers then a smirk grows on her face. She licks her lips and winks at me.

_________________________________

Well... That happened. Thanks for reading 💞💞

4/12/19