Pt3: Smoke💨

Billies pov

I leave William to go walk around. The song 'powerglide' by Rae Sremmurd is playing. I spot y/n and what looks to be her friend dancing drunkly on the dance floor. I laugh to myself. I walk around some more and spot some old friends.

"Hey Billie! What's up!" "Yooo what's up Jay! How's it going?" I dap them up. (It's a handshake) "I'm aight, how bout you and Wil? Y'all doing aight?" Jay asks "Yeah were fine. You know just making music and shit." "Eilish twins making big moves." We all laugh.

Y/n and her friend walk back. They're both giggling. "Anyone got weed?" Y/n asks. Fuck she's hot. Wil was right. "I got y'all." Jay says while pulling out a blunt. Jay lights the blunt and takes a long hit. He passes it to me. "Want some?" "Uh yeah sure." I say.

I haven't smoked in a long time. I take a small hit, then try to take a bigger hit to impress y/n. I instantly start coughing. "You good?" She asks "yeah *cough* yeah I'm good." I'm trying to hold my coughs in as best as I can but they just keep coming out. "You a newbie?" "I've only smoked like... 3 times." I say. "Ahh. Jay's shit is hard. Need some help?" I look around. Everyone is kinda doing their own thing now. "Uh sure" I say.

She comes and sits next to me. "Open your mouth and inhale." She says. She takes a hit but keeps the smoke in her mouth. I open my mouth. She presses her lips against mine and slowly blows the smoke into my mouth. Her lips are so soft. I want more. I inhale the smoke. She moves back. "Now blow It out." She says. I blow it all out and don't cough once. "Good job." She says and smiles at me. I smile back.

Williams pov
As I'm looking for billie, I spot her with y/n.
As I got closer, I soon realized that they were... kissing? Damn. Billie always gets what she wants. I'm not going to let billie have her this time.

Y/n pov
As I watch billie blow the smoke out. I realize how hot she is. Her eyes are so pretty, they look like the ocean. Her lips are so perfect I I could kiss her right n- "What?" She asks. She's blushing. "Oh... it's uh, it's nothing." I smile. "You sure?" "Yeah, Yeah." I fiddle with my fingers.

"Yo when are y'all gonna pass the blunt?" Naomi nudges me. "Oh shit my bad. Here." I pass the blunt to Naomi.

Me and Billie start drinking. I can't even remeber how many shots we took. I notice Billie is staring at me. "Uhh, what's up?" I ask. I'm getting kinda anxious. "You're hot." She says and giggles. I blush. I pass it off as her just being drunk. Does she really think I'm hot? I doubt it.

It's getting pretty late so me and Naomi call an Uber to get home. As we drunkly walk to the car, Billie runs out. "Hey, could I get your number or something?" "Sure" I unlock my phone and hand it to Billie. "Thanks, I'll see you later?" "Bye Billieeeee." I slur out.
New contact: Billie👅

——————————————————
This was kinda short. I'll update soon. Thanks for reading 💞💞

4/5/19