pt38: it is what it is

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me. But that is okay.

your pov:

"I slept with Naomi."

I sit there speechless. I can't even cry. I don't know what to say. My best friend. My best fucking friend.

I stand up and grab the flowers off the table. I start hitting her with them and yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK BILLIE. MY BEST FRIEND!? YOUR SISTERS GIRLFRIEND!?" I say in between hits.
"AS SOON AS I START TO TRUST YOU!?"

All of the heads of the flowers are gone. Scattered all in her hair and all over her.

"Get out." I say for what feels like the 100th time with her.

Wils pov:

Billie rushes out of the house. There are bits of flowers all over her. I can hear y/n screaming at the top of her lungs. I hop out of the car and rush past Billie.

I walk up to y/n and hug her as she starts to break down on the floor.

"Shhh shhh it's okay. It's okay. Everything will be okay." I say, running my hands through her hair.

I get up and close the door as Billie drives off. Nows my chance. Lets see how this goes.

a few hours later we're sitting and eating. Y/n has calmed down now.

"See that was the last chance. I'm sick of her shit. I'm sick of crying over her." y/n exclaims.
"I'm sorry you had to go through all this. Woulda been different with me." y/n glares at me. "Just sayin." I put my hands up in the air.
"You're not lying." she giggles. "Naomi had it good."

We sit in silence.

Y/n puts her hand on my thigh and leans in.

"Is.... this okay?" She asks before she proceeds to do anything.
"Uh yeah, it's okay." I try to steady my voice.

your pov

I lean in and kiss her. Praying that i'm not making a mistake. But it doesn't feel like a mistake.

I pull back and stare into her eyes. She looks shocked. I laugh.

"Loosen up Wil, it's okay." I pat her shoulder.
"Yeah no i'm good just... surprised."

And so it began.

_______________________________
Next chapters fenna be the last chapter. Also i have a whole new book coming out with billie and other people innit too so stay tuned for that (its already written (ish) so you don't gotta wait for chapters unless i make u wait)
thanks for reading♡︎