Pt7:I wont let that happen

Your pov

"What the fuck just happened?" Was all I could think as I drove home. Did I just fuck William Eilish?

I finally arrive home. I text Naomi to come over.

I tell her everything that happened.
"WHAT! You're lying!" She says.
"No I'm serious. I'm just as surprised as you are." I reply.
"See, I told you they liked you."
"Oh shut up." I playfully roll my eyes and we both laugh.

"There's a party this weekend. Wanna go?" Naomi asks me.
"Uhhh, sure." I say and we walk up to my room.

~that weekend~
"Hurry up and get ready." Naomi rushes me as I struggle to find an outfit.

I finally find something. I put this on.

"Damn you look cute!" Naomi looks me up and down

"Thanks bitch so do you. You ready?"
"Let's go."

We walk inside the house and the smell of alcohol and weed immediately hit us. We walk around and find our normal group of friends.

"Yo what's up!" Jay says as we hug him.
"Hey guys." Me and Naomi say at the same time.
"Look who's here." Naomi whispers to me. I look over. It's the Eilish twins. They walk up to us and say hi to everyone. Billie sits next to me and William sits across from us.

I look at Wiland she winks at me. I blush a little.
I get up to go get a drink. "Anyone want anything?" Everyone shakes their head no.

Billies pov
When y/n comes back, we start talking. I notice that she keeps glancing over at William and it's starting to annoy me. Does she like Wil more now? I can't let that happen. I wont let that happen.

I start rubbing her thigh. Each time getting closer and closer to her heat. It's too dark and foggy for anyone to see. She whips her head around to look at me.

As she's about to say something, I stand up and pull y/n up with me.
"I gotta go to the bathroom." I say.
"And she has to go with you why?" Wil replies.
"I don't want to go alone." I pull y/n away quickly so I don't hear what Wil says to me.
"You good bil?" She asks as I'm trying to open doors. But they're all locked. "The bathrooms over there." Y/n points to a door.
"Shh." I shush her. I find an un-occupied room and pull her in there. I look the door and push her up against the wall. I kiss her harshly.

________________________________

Y'all already know what's fenna happen next 💀 anyways, thanks for reading 💞‼️

4/13/19