Pt22: Imma have to make you mine 😏😏

ELECTRIC CHAIR (picture above) im sorry but I DONT LIKE IT, i dont. I love billie and all but WHAT TYPE OF FUCKERY IS THIS? What trick ass bitch decided to do this? No im playing let me stop its not that bad 💀 I found some cute ass pictures of billie with bangs 🥺. Her headass WOULD get fucking bangs just watch.

Your pov:
I couldn't sleep at all last night. Ive been checking my phone but the only notifications I got were from instagram.

Its now 8 am and I got a call from the police station.

O(fficer): May i speak to y/f&l/n?
Y(ou): This is she.
O: We are going to need you at blah blah police station as soon as possible. We think we may have a lead on where she could be.
Y: Okay thanks so much. I'll be there soon.

~at police station~
"So we found a couple of items searching, I assume that you and ms. Jones were close friends, yes?" The officer says.
"Yes."
"Just point to what you think, or know she owns."

They show me a few items. A Los Angeles hat, a sweater, a shoe, and more. They show me this small hand bag, its black and has a gold zipper. Theres a Louis Vuitton print on it and a large LV on the front. (I dont even know if thats a real thing... 💀)

"Thats hers." I say.
"Are you sure?"
"Almost positive." I look inside the bag and it was empty. "When you got it was it empty?" I asked.
"Well it had this little paper in it." He hands me a small paper. Theres a drawing on the paper. "We've been trying to figure out if it means anything, but nothing has came up."
"This is definitely hers."

~ 3 weeks later~ (lmao im getting bored of what I was just writing so im changing it up 🤣✌️😗)

It's been 3 weeks and there is still no sign of Naomi. Everyone is starting to think that she is dead, but I still have hope.

I haven't gotten any action during these past couple of weeks, so I decided to give myself some action.

I look under my bed and pull out a box labeled "sex toys".

I pick a blue sparkly toy and get to work.

Billies pov:

Its been 3 weeks since y/n's friend Naomi went missing.

She has been really anti social lately so I decided to check up on her. I bought her some flowers and a bag of takis to hopefully cheer her up a bit.

I didn't tell her I was coming over, so hopefully she is at home.

I arrive to the house and open the door. To my surprise, its unlocked.

I walk in and close the door. I hear loud moaning.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

Damn has she already moved on? I mean, I know were not dating but still.

I stand there, frozen for a few seconds. My face gets hot. Im heated. I drop everything and storm up the stairs. Thinking of what I should say. I open the door.

"HOW COUL-" I stop. She throws the blanket over herself.

I start to giggle. Y/n's face is bright red. I slowly walk over to her.

"Poor baby was just horny." I say smirking. "Need some help?" Her face is still bright red. She nods.

I remove the cover. I give her soft kisses. I lick the bottom of her lip to gain entrance, she lets my tongue in.

Your pov

She takes off my shirt and starts to move down, sucking harshly on my neck leaving marks. She continues down and pulls the toy out.

She gets up and walks away.

"Ill be right back."

After a minute or two, she walks back in the room with a strap on. She licks her lips and looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"Lay on the end of the bed." She says, seductively. I obey.

She gets on her knees and pulls my legs closer to her so my heat is in front of her face.

She kisses my inner thighs, each kiss getting closer and closer to my heat.

"Billieee" I whine (? Thats how u... hold on bitch I cant spell)

She runs her tongue up and down my slit. I buck my hips up, wanting more. She moves up to my clit and starts softly sucking on it.

She starts doing figure 8s, sucking harder on my clit.

I feel a knot in my stomach.
"Billie" I say, breathing harder "im gonna-" she then stops. "Seriously?" I say as she gets up from her knees.

She aligns her hips with mine. I expect her to thrust into me hard, but she doesn't.

She slowly inserts into me. Each thrust getting faster, deeper, and, harder. My moans start to fill the room.

She finds my G spot and continues hitting it, making me moan louder.

I clench the bed sheets as I feel a knot start to form in my stomach.

"Im gonna cum!" I yell/moan.

Billie starts to go faster than before, if thats even possible. I feel a warm liquid come out.

Billies mouth drops.

"What?" I start to blush.
"You've never done that before?" She asks, her jaw still dropped.
"Done what...?" I look at her in confusion.
"Babygirl you just squirted." She says smirking.

She smashes her lips into mine.
"Imma have to make you mine." She says and bites her lip.
"Then do it." I say, and we continue kissing.

We cuddle until we both fall asleep.

________________________________
Lmao that was corny asf... but go off.

Guess who got grounded for a week and their phone taken? Ha ha... me. Anyways thanks for reading this garbage ass shit more smut coming (ha ha) soon bc im BORED so ye yee.
lmao AND when i got grounded billie came to my state😭 i could have seen her but no i got grounded i hate myself for that (well... heard her tickets were to expensive so me and these two girls was gonna sit outside and listen LMAO)

05/10/19